Warning points

Viking

I just noticed i have been given another Warning point - without an explanation and i demand to know what ive done to deserve it.

The moderator who committed this horrendous crime (against my motivation to save the tycoon forums.) Speak up.

/Local Forum Hero, Castor Rollins

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 12

Dear local hero Castor,

by moving your mouse over the warning textfield in your profile and then pressing left mouse button you will kindly be directed to an information page on which you can see the name of the person who punished you.

You might be able to get more informations about the issue by asking this person per pm (use the "send me a message" button in the profile).

I hope this helps to find your way in this very complicated forum. Im sure with a little bit more experience here it wont be that complicated any more and you will browse the threads like a pro.

Until than, have fun and enjoy the discussions here

• Upvote 7

I just noticed i have been given another Warning point - without an explanation and i demand to know what ive done to deserve it.

The moderator who committed this horrendous crime (against my motivation to save the tycoon forums.) Speak up.

/Local Forum Hero, Castor Rollins

probably for thread like this one should imagine

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Dear local hero Castor,

by moving your mouse over the warning textfield in your profile and then pressing left mouse button you will kindly be directed to an information page on which you can see the name of the person who punished you.

You might be able to get more informations about the issue by asking this person per pm (use the "send me a message" button in the profile).

I hope this helps to find your way in this very complicated forum. Im sure with a little bit more experience here it wont be that complicated any more and you will browse the threads like a pro.

Until than, have fun and enjoy the discussions here

Thank you. Close thread.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1