Who is the most anoying Manager??

Castor is like a swarm of Mosquitos... you swat and swat and the little fuckers still manage to get a nibble in here and there.

Not really dangerous, but really annoying.

Castor for the easy win, he even has his own swarm of budsquitos,

buzzing with amazement at his every move.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Most annoying? BigTree (Kramer) because he loves to lock interesting threads in the forums.

or he wants to drag out the qualifications of a hip hop artist.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Hey Manu, making fun of wannabe rappers is racist bro. You walking on eggshells here homie...

For me it's GBK16. It's like I see him in nearly every thread that's made, usually acting IMO like he knows it all and is superior to other managers. I could just be reading the text in a tone affiliated with the way I perceive him though. He is actually helpful to the game unlike a few of his companions, so he's not a bad guy.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

Allen is without a doubt the biggest pest/asshole in this game. He is a known multi cheat, he starts threads guaranteeing winning slider advice and charging people for it when he basically knows nothing about the game and he starts a thread every bloody week advertising a new tournament for his org where he benefits greatly from it monetarily and the participants basically win nothing. Thread 1 Thread 2 Thread 3

I like Castor, he brings some life to the forums, but Allen is just a prick. I love that he made this thread knowing full well that he's probably top 3 most disliked managers/forum personalities in the game.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

In addition, I'd beat anyone on here in a text rap battle. Step up bitches!

doubt that

• Downvote 1