Why cant we sell private jets won on Spin and Win?

hate4thestate

Ive just won my second private jet on Spin and Win. I know we cant sell them but wondering if there are solid reasons for this. I havent heard a why yet. Is it something we could get changed in the game? Or maybe trade them for vip or fighter slots or something?

If Mike wanted you to gain massive amounts of cash from Spin and Win, he would just make a "Jackpot" cash amount

I mean an option to sell them for cheap, or some kind of trade off. I kind of assumed making 7 million off a jet won for free didnt make sense. But now I have 2 of these things and I couldnt even run one profitably. I wigged out when I won the first one knowing they cost money to upkeep and just own. Mike helped me out with that. But then I was losing money on 90% of the flights I ran. Now I have 2 of these things lol.

I dont mean to sound like I am complaining just wondering the reasons for not being able to get rid of them for some kind of trade off.