Chance to become first CFC WW champion since the revival

edgehead

Hey guys I'm looking to get a highly ranked WW to come fight for the title to either sign long term or agree to defend his title when necessary (would prefer long term) your opponent would be Ray McChiney a 26-4 192 p4p fighter with superb boxing respectable mt sensational wrestling and a black belt on a 18 fight win streak. I would be looking for someone around that skill level preferably in the top 500. If you ever wanted to hold a CFC belt nows your chance if interested shoot me a message ingame or comment on here.

Edit:signed someone I sent a contract to earlier so made that the title match, always looking for top talent though :P

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Hope this succeeds! Gold Standard was a quality fight Org back when I played last - you do a great job Kevin...you ran things top notch imo. To revive CFC is something huge for Montreal! I hope to have a guy worthy soon.

Thanks for the kind words I loved gorilla nutrition back in the day, I d love to have one of your guys in the cfc in the future :)

wish i could help dont have any ww's free nor ranked that high yet since starting over with pretty new roster -- hope to move someone over there soon though

Can't wait you've always been a top notch manager any of your guys w

I just responded to all of these but for some reason my phone messed it all up so ill just say quickly thanks for the kind words tatts and pbr would love to have any of your guys in cfc

Hero as far as hamid I'm more looking for unsigned talent tho would be willing to work around going back and forth to defend your belt. Hamid would need one more win for the title shot tho id preferably want that fight in the cfc but since I see he is inn a org if u get another win then are willing to come over and come back to defend your belt (if u win)then id be down for that.