United States Fighting Championship - Official Smack Talk Thread

DBM2

McGee: Thats the difference between you and me. You ain't getting off that easy and when I crush you in our second fight I'll offer an immediate rematch cause I have more class than you. How are you going to taunt somebody, change your nickname after winning a close decision, and refuse to ever fight them again? Weakness, you know you got lucky and don't want to test Lady Luck a second time. We are re matching eventually Morrison knows it's the right thing to do too. If you decline that rematch we will all know you are scared. You've fought a fighter twice before. Wonder why that is? Oh right cause they weren't as good as me. Your a joke and I'm the better fighter plus I'll have the better career cause yours is almost over and mine is just begining.

Maybe Razor will let you wear the belt after you get done sucking him off in the back? It's closest you'll get to a belt for the rest of your career.

http://i.imgur.com/FY8Ta4y.jpg

"Clarence Sucks" Michael Van Roost:

"If you really wanted a rematch, then prove yourself you are able to earn it by winning some fights. Look at your recent record, the letter L is even more than a "lol"lipop. How about you taunt somebody and lost a clear decision, and bitching about it? You always said "luck" but how is it a luck when I beat you to an injury? You are a real joke and please feel ashamed about that. The win already proved that I am the better fighter. If Dave wanted to see me kill you, I would no doubt be doing that again but first please save your pathetic career first, or at least trying to beat somebody relevant? Don't tell me my career is nearly done because I just coming off a win. How's it nearly done? Look at your laughable record first to tell me who's done. You are lucky to stay here because if I was Dave I already release you. Talking shit to me and Razor is pathetic because you even bring some homo stuffs. I am wondering if you are dating Stehpen Hawkings? Your career will be ended in your next couple of fights with a serious brain damage and AIDS. Now cry me a river and tell me how lucky I am. "

• Upvote 1

"If you really wanted a rematch, then prove yourself you are able to earn it by winning some fights. Look at your recent record, the letter L is even more than a "lol"lipop. How about you taunt somebody and lost a clear decision, and bitching about it? You always said "luck" but how is it a luck when I beat you to an injury? You are a real joke and please feel ashamed about that. The win already proved that I am the better fighter. If Dave wanted to see me kill you, I would no doubt be doing that again but first please save your pathetic career first, or at least trying to beat somebody relevant? Don't tell me my career is nearly done because I just coming off a win. How's it nearly done? Look at your laughable record first to tell me who's done. You are lucky to stay here because if I was Dave I already release you. Talking shit to me and Razor is pathetic because you even bring some homo stuffs. I am wondering if you are dating Stehpen Hawkings? Your career will be ended in your next couple of fights with a serious brain damage and AIDS. Now cry me a river and tell me how lucky I am. "

Now you've gone full retard. To many shots to the dome I imagine. Just don't duck the rematch offer when it comes honey.
  • Upvote 1

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/15/15b14.jpg

Marcus Child

MR. Magoo I heard a little bird say you requested this fight

I hope you don't think you can walk over me son and you damn

sure are going to have one hell of a time trying.

You think your going to start your win streak with me

son I should slap that damn Dutch Boy hair cut

right off your head.

I am the Voo Doo man Feet like lightning, fists of thunder.

Mr Magoo I will bury you 6 feet under.

It was the only fight that made sense. There is nothing particularly good or dangerous about you. Just another future journeyman. I'm sure you and Van Roost will meet up when he is 43 which is about next year by my estimates. Nothing personal, but yea you are the beginning of a win streak. Thanks for playing.

• Upvote 1

Now you've gone full retard. To many shots to the dome I imagine. Just don't duck the rematch offer when it comes honey.

"I won't duck you bitch. The only think I would duck is everything you gonna throw to me. I hope your hand won't be shaking when you are signing the rematch offer because I can already see the fear in your eyes...which are bleeding."

• Upvote 1

"Hey George West Jr where are you? Oh I see, you are travelling in other third dimensions and having fun there but please come back and accept the fight offer because I might think it's a bit of a bitching-out action. You can't hide forever. "

• Upvote 1

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14114228398616.jpg

Duane Perry (2-0 USFC)

LMAO! Here is further evidence that your hero, the "Brainsmasher" is clearing out all the foreign degenerates from USFC in his god given quest to claim the most important belt in the civilized Jesus loving world. Three time "Chump" Javier Martinez has declined a fight with me and self deported himself over the Rio Grande. Chico knew his bitch wrestling wouldn't work against Tnak Abbot's #1 protege. He'll do better folding tortillas then fighting this monster anyway.

• Upvote 3

http://i64.tinypic.com/2dgp9w0.jpg

Former CTS Welterweight champion Santiago Palmer aka The Crowntaker is going to make waves in Lightweight division here!

"I am very happy to sign with Dave's org. And I would be even more happier if I could take over the division. But first I have to beat Dominic Tattum to prove myself. Well, I can't lose to this guy who has a 5-7 record right? Anyway, seems like he can kill me if he connected one of his head kicks so I better train hard because I represent myself as the former CTS Welterweight champion. I can't lose to this guy! "

• Upvote 1

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/25/25w8.jpg

Javier Martinez 10-4-0 (x 3 USFC Light Heavyweight Champion)

"I wasn't going to reply to someone with two USFC wins over, lets be honest, two fighters with 12 losses between them...but, I will. Duane Perry I've been told you, like me asked for the holidays off from the USFC. A fight was offered, yes in error, I did reject the fight as I will be out of action until the new year as I have no manager but don't pretend you want to face me. I will take you down and destruct you in the new year if the USFC wants it so...even though you've done nothing to warrant being in the cage against one of the top fighters in the division. Funny I've held the 205 belt more times than you've had victories in this org.

You think your something special in the USFC? Look at my list of fights, I've been in the cage against some of the best this org has ever had, you want to smack talk your way into the title picture against me that's all well and good, I've taken on much better fighters than you in the USFC and defeated them and I've done it from the start of my career - stop trying to make a scene over a fight you don't want, your not in the league of the top guys in this division and you know it so stop the posturing".

• Upvote 1

USFC 85 Preview

Hey what up MMA world? Here is Victorio and I am bringing another badass preview of USFC's upcoming event - USFC 85 which is taking place in Liberty Dome, New York on 12th December. There won't have any title fights on the line but I am sure it will deliver once again! So let's take a look at the preview guys!

FW bout: Adam McQuaid vs Rob Mills

This is the first fight of the night we have two lower-tier FW warriors rematching. In their first encounter, the blue corner Rob Mills TKO'd the red corner Adam McQuaid in the third round. Adam McQuaid has had a tough, tough run. As a boxer and a BJJ blue belt, he is unable to find any success since March and riding a six fight losing streak. His chin, striking defense and ground game has been exposed left and right so he really needs a win so bad but can he revenge against Rob Mills? I don't think so. Mills is a decent wrestler with a BJJ purple belt and he dominated McQuaid in their encounter with his accurate takedowns and GnP. The fight was all Mills before the finish. McQuaid has nothing to offer against Mills despite being a better boxer. Seems like he has bad gameplanning and no KO power to even trouble Mills. You know McQuaid kept looking for takedowns and got outwrestled badly against Mills when he has the boxing advantage. So I will go with Mills again, this time by second round TKO.

Prediction: Rob Mills wins by second round TKO

HW bout: Dallin Sedor vs Butch Hoffman

After a FW fight, big boys from thr HW division are ready to go. The red corner Dallin Sedor is a decorated young fighter. He has world class boxing, wrestling and a BJJ black belt but his main plan is to knock guys out standup and in the clinch. His USFC debut was unsuccessful but won the FOTN award because he showed his great heart. Can he show off his heart again against tough opponent Butch Hoffman? Hoffman is a world class striker with elite wrestling. He loves to knock guys out as well as taking them down. I guess the striking battle would be close, and the clinch battle would be exciting but Hoffman's wrestling will make a difference. I believe he can outclinch Sedor and also outwrestle him. After Sedor gets tired in later rounds, Hoffman will finish him. Sedor has heart but Hoffman faced better competition and he has the elite wrestling to help him to get the W.

Prediction: Butch Hoffman wins by third round TKO

WW bout: Tobias Tattsyrup vs Andre Haack

These two warriors can make an interesting fight. The red corner Tobias Tattsyrup is the former title challenger. Unfortunately, after he failed to capture the title, he dropped five in a row. Anyway, he is able to rebound and wins two in a row. He is looking to extend his win streak with his world class wrestling and GnP. His opponent Andre Haack won't let him take the fight to the ground though because he's a very technical striker. His biggest weapon is his leg kicks which allows him to outpoint his opponents. Despite having less intention to knock guys out, Haack will be looking to chop Tattsyrup down to make his wrestling offense more ineffective. Anyway, Haack has been outwrestled before by a lesser wrestler so I think Tattsyrup will easily dominate him for the whole fight. Haack has the leg kick barrage to slow him down but with his TDD, I doubt he can execute the gameplan well. I go with the wrestler by UD.

Prediction: Tobias Tattsyrup wins by Unanimous Decision

WW bout: Jean Labosky vs Andrei Zharkov

Another pair of WW warriors colliding. The red corner Jean Labosky losing four in a row recently and really need to get a win. He has world class striking and a BJJ purple belt but his chin and defensive grappling is keeping him a way to a win. I think Labosky is having trouble against Andrei Zharkov because Zharkov is a pretty good wrestler and has a BJJ brown belt to expose Labosky's ground game again. Zharkov has good GnP and submission to finish the fight. Labosky has a clear striking advantage but he isn't effective with it at all. So I think Zharkov can finish him once the fight is taking place on the mat. GnP or submission finish? I can't make sure but I think Zharkov will soften Labosky up with ground strikes and tap him out.

Prediction: Andrei Zharkov wins by first round submission

LHW bout: Jake Wobinson vs Julius Hallava

An intriguing stylistic matchup is on in the LHW division. The red corner Jake Wobinson is a BJJ brown belt with decent wrestling. He is a submission maniac and loves to pursue a finish once he takes the fight to the ground. His biggest weakness is his takedown accuracy which costs him many fights. Can his takedowns work against Julius Hallava, the heavy handed boxer? Hallava has good KO power and good TDD but only has a BJJ blue belt. If Wobinson could take him down the fight would be all over. I am reckoning this fight would be an interesting one as Wobinson kept failing takedowns and Hallava dominating the standup battle. Wobinson has a solid chin to take Hallava's punches and he will keep taking them well until think the late round with a takedown. Wobinson's takedowns might be inaccurate but he has the heart to go for it. I think he will finally get one and tap Hallava out.

Prediction: Jack Wobinson wins by third round submission

MW bout: Rashad Wilkinson vs John Galt

I love this matchup because both men are exciting! The red corner Rashad Wilkinson is a world class boxer with excellent ground gwme who loves to finish a fight quick but also has a suspect chin. His fights are either him finishing the fight in round one or him getting beaten in later rounds. He's quite a fighter to watch. His counterpart John Galt is a well-rounded fighter with excellent wrestling and ground game. He has many gameplans and he can adapt to them but his chin is a big letdown as he lost all of his 6 fights by (T)KO. I think this fight would he interesting because there are many possibilities. I think Wilkinson will try to finish it quick and Galt will try to take him down and try some GnP and submission. Anyway, I think Wilkinson has the power to finish him so I am reckoning a second round TKO victory for Wilkinson. I think Galt is a pretty good fighter and he has a good run after new management but his chin is still a problem and it will cost him the fight.

Prediction: Rashad Wilkinson wins by second round TKO

FW bout: Euphegen Doubdtfire vs Lucky Day

I am smelling a squash match here but I hope I am wrong. The red corner Doubdtfire just challenged the FW title against Neymar Junior and won the first round before getting finished. His skill sets is impressive as a 21 year old and he has many gameplans to offer against the rather one-dimensional fighter Lucky Day. Day is a BJJ brown belt with good submissions but he's 0-3 in USFC against way better competition. He doesn't have enough striking to compete against the former title challenger and his wrestling is way too weak to execute his gameplan. I think Doubdtfire will keep it standing and finish Day in the first round. Day is a good fighter but he isn't ready for the beasts in FW division.

Prediction: Euphegen Doubdtfire wins by first round TKO

FW bout: Pikku Pioneeri vs Rory Williams

A good grappling match in FW is ready to catch yo eyes. The red corner Pikku Pioneeri is a BJJ brown belt who has high level wrestling. He's unfortunately matched up against Turd Ferguson and lost. Seems like he's fighting a guy who is less accomplished than Ferguson but still, a tough matchup. Rory Williams is a ground wizard who has better wrestling than Pioneeri and a BJJ black belt. He ate a brown belt alive in his last fight so I guess he will do it again. The key factor in the match is Pioneeri's clear boxing advantage but he rarely used it so I choose to ignore it. Williams is a clearly better ground fighter and he will win the ground battle as long as Pioneeri doesn't show off his boxing skill. I think Williams will tap him out in the second round. He's just a wizard.

Prediction: Rory Williams wins by second round submission

Co-main event

FW showdown: The Hound vs Kilafwa Tatlumahi

For the co-main event, still in the FW division and we have two solid FW fighters looking to deliver a good battle. The red corner The Hound is a BJJ black belt with excellent skills all around. He has dangerous submission as well as a granite chin. He won his USFC debut in his last fight after lost four in a row. I think it is a good platform for him to shine. His opponent is Tatlumahi who is a very good kicker who scored several headkick knockouts. Despite having a BJJ purple belt, he never been submitted against better BJJ artists but The Hound is another level. He has better ground game to offer and we all know Tatlumahi has suspect TDD against good wrestlers. I understand that Tatlumahi might be the first man to knock The Hound out because of his one kick KO power but he mostly knocked out fighters who aren't good in Muaythai. The Hound has good enough Muaythai to defend it. I believe The Hound will be the first man to tap Tatlumahi out and his aggressive style will make sure he can get the job done quickly.

Prediction: The Hound wins by first round submission

MAIN EVENT

LHW featured bout: Bismarck De Jager vs Gerry Kelly

This is the main event ladies and gentlemen and it features two young and talented USFC debutants in the LHW division. The red corner is Bismarck De Jager who is a world class striker with one strike KO power and also a suspect chin. He recently challenged the LFC title but failed. Anyway, David Morrison thinks he has the talent so he decided to sign him. His counterpart is a knockout artist Gerry Kelly who won two belts in his last two fights, GKNY and Underworld titles. Kelly can box at distance and inside the clinch as he likes. Who is going to shine in their USFC debut? Hard to tell because both men are evenly matched. Kelly has more power, better chin and more accomplished so I favor him. Both men have well-rounded striking but Kelly's power and De Jager's chin will make a difference. I will go with Kelly by a one punch knockout in the second round to close the show.

Prediction: Gerry Kelly wins by second round KO to close the show

So this is the preview of USFC 85. Don't forget this event is happening on 12th December so make sure you have your ass ready! The preview is shortened because I want to make it short and neat. I don't know if you guys like it but I am sure you like the event much more as always! See you!

• Upvote 2

USFC 85 Preview

Hey what up MMA world? Here is Victorio and I am bringing another badass preview of USFC's upcoming event - USFC 85 which is taking place in Liberty Dome, New York on 12th December. There won't have any title fights on the line but I am sure it will deliver once again! So let's take a look at the preview guys!

FW bout: Adam McQuaid vs Rob Mills

This is the first fight of the night we have two lower-tier FW warriors rematching. In their first encounter, the blue corner Rob Mills TKO'd the red corner Adam McQuaid in the third round. Adam McQuaid has had a tough, tough run. As a boxer and a BJJ blue belt, he is unable to find any success since March and riding a six fight losing streak. His chin, striking defense and ground game has been exposed left and right so he really needs a win so bad but can he revenge against Rob Mills? I don't think so. Mills is a decent wrestler with a BJJ purple belt and he dominated McQuaid in their encounter with his accurate takedowns and GnP. The fight was all Mills before the finish. McQuaid has nothing to offer against Mills despite being a better boxer. Seems like he has bad gameplanning and no KO power to even trouble Mills. You know McQuaid kept looking for takedowns and got outwrestled badly against Mills when he has the boxing advantage. So I will go with Mills again, this time by second round TKO.

Prediction: Rob Mills wins by second round TKO

HW bout: Dallin Sedor vs Butch Hoffman

After a FW fight, big boys from thr HW division are ready to go. The red corner Dallin Sedor is a decorated young fighter. He has world class boxing, wrestling and a BJJ black belt but his main plan is to knock guys out standup and in the clinch. His USFC debut was unsuccessful but won the FOTN award because he showed his great heart. Can he show off his heart again against tough opponent Butch Hoffman? Hoffman is a world class striker with elite wrestling. He loves to knock guys out as well as taking them down. I guess the striking battle would be close, and the clinch battle would be exciting but Hoffman's wrestling will make a difference. I believe he can outclinch Sedor and also outwrestle him. After Sedor gets tired in later rounds, Hoffman will finish him. Sedor has heart but Hoffman faced better competition and he has the elite wrestling to help him to get the W.

Prediction: Butch Hoffman wins by third round TKO

WW bout: Tobias Tattsyrup vs Andre Haack

These two warriors can make an interesting fight. The red corner Tobias Tattsyrup is the former title challenger. Unfortunately, after he failed to capture the title, he dropped five in a row. Anyway, he is able to rebound and wins two in a row. He is looking to extend his win streak with his world class wrestling and GnP. His opponent Andre Haack won't let him take the fight to the ground though because he's a very technical striker. His biggest weapon is his leg kicks which allows him to outpoint his opponents. Despite having less intention to knock guys out, Haack will be looking to chop Tattsyrup down to make his wrestling offense more ineffective. Anyway, Haack has been outwrestled before by a lesser wrestler so I think Tattsyrup will easily dominate him for the whole fight. Haack has the leg kick barrage to slow him down but with his TDD, I doubt he can execute the gameplan well. I go with the wrestler by UD.

Prediction: Tobias Tattsyrup wins by Unanimous Decision

WW bout: Jean Labosky vs Andrei Zharkov

Another pair of WW warriors colliding. The red corner Jean Labosky losing four in a row recently and really need to get a win. He has world class striking and a BJJ purple belt but his chin and defensive grappling is keeping him a way to a win. I think Labosky is having trouble against Andrei Zharkov because Zharkov is a pretty good wrestler and has a BJJ brown belt to expose Labosky's ground game again. Zharkov has good GnP and submission to finish the fight. Labosky has a clear striking advantage but he isn't effective with it at all. So I think Zharkov can finish him once the fight is taking place on the mat. GnP or submission finish? I can't make sure but I think Zharkov will soften Labosky up with ground strikes and tap him out.

Prediction: Andrei Zharkov wins by first round submission

LHW bout: Jake Wobinson vs Julius Hallava

An intriguing stylistic matchup is on in the LHW division. The red corner Jake Wobinson is a BJJ brown belt with decent wrestling. He is a submission maniac and loves to pursue a finish once he takes the fight to the ground. His biggest weakness is his takedown accuracy which costs him many fights. Can his takedowns work against Julius Hallava, the heavy handed boxer? Hallava has good KO power and good TDD but only has a BJJ blue belt. If Wobinson could take him down the fight would be all over. I am reckoning this fight would be an interesting one as Wobinson kept failing takedowns and Hallava dominating the standup battle. Wobinson has a solid chin to take Hallava's punches and he will keep taking them well until think the late round with a takedown. Wobinson's takedowns might be inaccurate but he has the heart to go for it. I think he will finally get one and tap Hallava out.

Prediction: Jack Wobinson wins by third round submission

MW bout: Rashad Wilkinson vs John Galt

I love this matchup because both men are exciting! The red corner Rashad Wilkinson is a world class boxer with excellent ground gwme who loves to finish a fight quick but also has a suspect chin. His fights are either him finishing the fight in round one or him getting beaten in later rounds. He's quite a fighter to watch. His counterpart John Galt is a well-rounded fighter with excellent wrestling and ground game. He has many gameplans and he can adapt to them but his chin is a big letdown as he lost all of his 6 fights by (T)KO. I think this fight would he interesting because there are many possibilities. I think Wilkinson will try to finish it quick and Galt will try to take him down and try some GnP and submission. Anyway, I think Wilkinson has the power to finish him so I am reckoning a second round TKO victory for Wilkinson. I think Galt is a pretty good fighter and he has a good run after new management but his chin is still a problem and it will cost him the fight.

Prediction: Rashad Wilkinson wins by second round TKO

FW bout: Euphegen Doubdtfire vs Lucky Day

I am smelling a squash match here but I hope I am wrong. The red corner Doubdtfire just challenged the FW title against Neymar Junior and won the first round before getting finished. His skill sets is impressive as a 21 year old and he has many gameplans to offer against the rather one-dimensional fighter Lucky Day. Day is a BJJ brown belt with good submissions but he's 0-3 in USFC against way better competition. He doesn't have enough striking to compete against the former title challenger and his wrestling is way too weak to execute his gameplan. I think Doubdtfire will keep it standing and finish Day in the first round. Day is a good fighter but he isn't ready for the beasts in FW division.

Prediction: Euphegen Doubdtfire wins by first round TKO

FW bout: Pikku Pioneeri vs Rory Williams

A good grappling match in FW is ready to catch yo eyes. The red corner Pikku Pioneeri is a BJJ brown belt who has high level wrestling. He's unfortunately matched up against Turd Ferguson and lost. Seems like he's fighting a guy who is less accomplished than Ferguson but still, a tough matchup. Rory Williams is a ground wizard who has better wrestling than Pioneeri and a BJJ black belt. He ate a brown belt alive in his last fight so I guess he will do it again. The key factor in the match is Pioneeri's clear boxing advantage but he rarely used it so I choose to ignore it. Williams is a clearly better ground fighter and he will win the ground battle as long as Pioneeri doesn't show off his boxing skill. I think Williams will tap him out in the second round. He's just a wizard.

Prediction: Rory Williams wins by second round submission

Co-main event

FW showdown: The Hound vs Kilafwa Tatlumahi

For the co-main event, still in the FW division and we have two solid FW fighters looking to deliver a good battle. The red corner The Hound is a BJJ black belt with excellent skills all around. He has dangerous submission as well as a granite chin. He won his USFC debut in his last fight after lost four in a row. I think it is a good platform for him to shine. His opponent is Tatlumahi who is a very good kicker who scored several headkick knockouts. Despite having a BJJ purple belt, he never been submitted against better BJJ artists but The Hound is another level. He has better ground game to offer and we all know Tatlumahi has suspect TDD against good wrestlers. I understand that Tatlumahi might be the first man to knock The Hound out because of his one kick KO power but he mostly knocked out fighters who aren't good in Muaythai. The Hound has good enough Muaythai to defend it. I believe The Hound will be the first man to tap Tatlumahi out and his aggressive style will make sure he can get the job done quickly.

Prediction: The Hound wins by first round submission

MAIN EVENT

LHW featured bout: Bismarck De Jager vs Gerry Kelly

This is the main event ladies and gentlemen and it features two young and talented USFC debutants in the LHW division. The red corner is Bismarck De Jager who is a world class striker with one strike KO power and also a suspect chin. He recently challenged the LFC title but failed. Anyway, David Morrison thinks he has the talent so he decided to sign him. His counterpart is a knockout artist Gerry Kelly who won two belts in his last two fights, GKNY and Underworld titles. Kelly can box at distance and inside the clinch as he likes. Who is going to shine in their USFC debut? Hard to tell because both men are evenly matched. Kelly has more power, better chin and more accomplished so I favor him. Both men have well-rounded striking but Kelly's power and De Jager's chin will make a difference. I will go with Kelly by a one punch knockout in the second round to close the show.

Prediction: Gerry Kelly wins by second round KO to close the show

So this is the preview of USFC 85. Don't forget this event is happening on 12th December so make sure you have your ass ready! The preview is shortened because I want to make it short and neat. I don't know if you guys like it but I am sure you like the event much more as always! See you!

http://oi68.tinypic.com/fn45fm.jpg

Outlaw Bounties!!!

The bounty on the greatest champ the USFC has ever had continues to grow.

Can anyone defeat the CHAMP!?

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/34/34w6.jpg

ID: Neymar Junior

USFC Featherweight Champion

Crime: Aggrevated Assault

Larceny

Bounty: $17000

Congratulations to Arto Blomsten and His manager Mike Jersilla for defeating and apprehending the Outlaw Champ, Cornelius Carr. Winning the Welterweight Belt at USFC 82 and an $11,000 bounty and Ending the former champs reign at 5 consecutive title defenses.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14203167561011.jpg

(Defeated)

Cornellius Carr

Former

USFC Welterweight Champion

$11,000 Bounty Collected

• Upvote 1

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14203167561011.jpg

Cornelius Carr

I guess my 5th title defence has eluded me tonight, I knew my opponents gameplan but just didn't have my normal speed tonight and paid the price and lost the fight. What I really needed was a Jermaine Wright special and get a KO in the final 5 seconds.

I'm hoping to take a couple of weeks off and relax so the welterweight division better enjoy themselves whilst I'm away as I intend to come back better than ever, I won't be leaving it in the hands of the judges in future fights.

BPS is has been and is honored to sponsor such a classy and dominant champ. I am sure you will be back

and am looking forward to it. Thanks for all of the excitement CHAMP!!!

• Upvote 1

"Damn, I am fighting a guy called Koidyndindismokoaalomadov. What the fuck does this name means? I can't stand this name god please give yourself a short name to make it more comprehensive. This name is a waste of space and should be banned. "

• Upvote 1

Alistair "Demon" Spong (248940)

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14101727836844.jpg

"Vlad Mika, you're dead. It's over for you, I'm gonna retire your old ass.

You even said you'd kill somebody didn't ya? I killed 2 people dog, so what that make me? It should tell you I go the extra mile just to do you homie. See when those lights go on, it's time for people like me to stand up, and we make people like you break. So do yourselves a favor man, and stay away from people like me..You might get away a thousand times, but it only takes you getting caught one time, and once you get caught, it's over with."

• Upvote 1

USFC-86

New York

Liberty Dome

19/12/2015

The 10 Awesome fights I’m previewing today consist of bouts between:

Arse Face vs Fred Frederikson

Kenneth Keats vs Ville Marakatti

Desean Bryant vs Henry Molovgomedov

Seleukos Molovgomedov vs Corvo Attano

Simon Vale vs Lou Mazza

Keef Hash vs Jolly Leg Byrd

Santi Santoro vs Julian Taheil

Ricky Shopionus vs Reggie Young

Luke Campion vs Brick Mansion

Joe Doe vs Soa Palelei

Arse Face vs Fred Frederikson

In the first fight of the card is a fight between 30 year old American Arse Face against the Swedish 31 year old Fred Frederikson, Arse Face will want to prove his not wasting his time in the fighting game and earn his first win as a professional fighter after losing his first 11 fights many would give up so you have to admire his determination to carry on trying to prove he can be one of the best in the business, while Fred Frederikson has a record of 7 wins and 14 losses and will want to earn himself a win after losing his last two fights in horrible fashion.

Arse Face has very good Boxing but is not brilliant anywhere else so he seems to only have one weapon and that’s his fists so it will be interesting to see if he has undertaken the training he needs to sharpen up his MMA skills to earn his first win while Fred Frederikson best skills lay in his Wrestling and BJJ but his stand up skills are much to be improved upon.

In my opinion this will be the fight to make Arse Face retire and face the facts he does not have what it takes to fight in the USFC. I think the second Frederikson sees the opportunity to he will wrestle Arse Face to the floor and make him tap. First round Submission win for Fred Frederikson.

Kenneth Keats vs Ville Marakatti

In the second fight on this card is a eagerly contested matchup between the 23 year old English born submission specialist Kenneth Keats facing off against the 24 year old Finnish fighter Ville Marakatti. Kenneth has a record of 6 Wins and 10 Losses while Ville has a record of 5 Wins and 6 Losses. Kenneth will be wanting to end a 2 fight losing streak and return to winning ways while Ville will want to get his second victory in a row after a well deserved submission win against Borg Cloud in his last bout at USFC 77.

Kenneth Keats has sensational boxing and wrestling and has a rather high skill set in BJJ as well only his muay thai is requiring some work but all in all a great fighter while Ville Marakatti is nowhere near the level of Kenneth in boxing or wrestling but when it comes to wrestling and BJJ he can be just as affective.

I think with the right fight plan Kenneth Keats will end his 2 fight losing streak and will return to winning ways, i think his footwork and boxing will prove to be to much for Vile and Kenneth will earn another one of his tremendous K.O’s.

Desean Bryant vs Henry Molovgomedov

In the third fight on the card is a fight between 28 year old American Desean Bryant against the 22 year old Samoan Henry Molovgomedov, Desean has a record of 7 Wins and 12 Losses while Henry Molovomedov has a record of 4 Wins and 3 Losses. Desean will want to return to winning ways after losing his last 5 fights in a row while Henry will want to be back winning again after losing his last 2 fights and will want to keep his record positive.

Desean has excellent boxing and wrestling and BJJ but his muay thai requires some work while Henry has a excellent skill set across the board. No matter where the fight ends up Henry is confident he has what it takes to finish the fight or get into a position where that is possible.

I think the Fight of the night winner Henry Molovgomedov will arise victorious from this fight from a second round K.O leaving Desean seeing stars showing the other fighters at 145lb he is here to stay and to feared by all across the organisation.

Seleukos Molovgomedov vs Corvo Attano

Here comes the forth fight on the card its a fight between 22 Year old Czech Seleukos Molovgomedov and the 23 year old Fight of the night winner, Canadian Corvo Attano, Seleukos has a record of 5 Wins and 4 Losses and is coming back from a loss against Leo Yaj at USFC 80 where Seleukos found himself in a nasty Kimura in the first round so he was forced to tap. Corvo Attano has a record of 4 Wins and 5 Losses and will be looking to finish a 3 fight losing streak and return to winning ways.

Seleukos has a fairly solid game all round but he is best with his wrestling, at every opportunity Molovgomedov gets he will be trying to throw his opponent on his head while Corvo is equally as good and sufficient everywhere in the cage but his true talent lays in his boxing capabilities, he loves to throw hard punches leaving his opponent seeing stars and questioning where they are and sometimes who they are,

I feel this will be a third round T.K.O win for Corvo Attano, i think that Corvo will stay on the outside and utilise his jab very well and place his shots accurately but with loads of power, I think their will be times Seleukos will manage to grab Corvo and throw him down but I believe Corvos BJJ will pull him through this and he will find himself back on his feet ready to deliver some more devastating blows.

Simon Vale vs Lou Mazza

At the half way point of the card is a fight between 24 year old American Simon Vale facing off against 2 time Fight of the Night and 2 time Sub of the night Submission master Lou Mazza, Simon has a record of 3 Wins and 5 Losses and will be looking for his second win in a row after his impressive victory against Fred Frederikson at USFC-78 in which he won in the first round in true style with a TKO. While Lou Mazza has a record of 11 Wins and 6 Losses and will be looking to get back to winning ways since losing his last 4 fights in a row all coming since joining new manager Stephen Chivers. If results don’t change in this fight for Lou Mazza questions will be asked about Lou’s capabilities and about Stephen’s style of management so a win would silence many doubters.

Simon Vale has Wonderful skills in boxing and in wrestling but his Muay Thai and BJJ could do with some tightening up while Lou Mazza is not to great in his stand up skills but his BJJ is incredible and can fight on the matt with the best of them.

I think the misery for Lou Mazza is going to be piled on more in this fight im afraid, I don’t think Stephen Chivers and Lou Mazza have enough communication and this is being reflected in his performances and Simon Vale will take advantage of this and make Lou fight his fight, aslong as Simon keeps off the matt this fight is his with ease. I feel Simon will avoid getting tangled up with Lou and will win by decision after 3 rounds of punching Lou round the cage with Lou desperately trying to take Simon down and failing time after time.

Keef Hash vs Jolly Leg Byrd

In the sixth fight on the card is a crazy fight between 2 time K.O of the night American 25 year old Keef Hash against 1 time fight of the night and 2 time sub of the night winner 24 year old from the Seychelles Jolly Leg Byrd, Keef Hash has a record of 5 Wins and 2 Losses and will be wanting to avenge his last loss against Neymar Junior where had a shot at the title but let his emotions get the better of him, while Jolly Leg Byrd has a record of 7 Wins and 3 Losses and will want to carry on winning ways after winning in his last 2 outings since also losing out on the title to Neymar Junior back at USFC 61.

Keef Hash is one of the best in the business on paper, absolutely awesome everywhere his stats suggest he should rarely be beaten while Jolly Leg Byrd is exactly the same but slightly falls behind in his Muay Thai capabilities,

I Think Keef Hash will win the fight, I think it will be a thrilling fight to the end but Keef Hash will emerge victorious in the end, I think Keef’s slight advantage with Muay Thai will let him dictate the distance of the fight and with correctly placed and timed abdominal kicks will keep Jolly Leg Byrd at a distance Keef finds comfortable, I’m going to say a third round win for Keef but i cannot choose how it will end.

Santi Santoro vs Julian Taheil

In the Seventh fight is a fight between Spanish 30 year old fight of the night winner Santi Santoro against the 26 year old American BJJ black belt Julian Taheil. Santi Santoro has a record of 8 Wins and 8 Losses and he will be wanting to earn a second win in a row after a impressive knockout win at USFC 79 while Julian Taheil has a record of 4 Wins and 1 Loss and will want to carry on winning ways and earn his third straight win.

Santi Santoro has decent boxing but not great Muay Thai, his wrestling is of a very high standard and his BJJ is very good as well while Julian Taheil has not bad boxing or Muay Thai and he has remarkable wrestling but his BJJ is out of this world earning all 4 of his victories by submission and 3 of them being in the very first round.

I predict Julian Taheil’s BJJ wil prove to much for Santi Santoro and Julian will spend his fight trying to take Santi down and soon as he does the fight will be over, im going to predict a second round Submission win for Julian earning a nice bonus beating a veteran in USFC like Santi should truly leave him close to title contention.

Ricky Shopionus vs Reggie Young

In the Eight fight of the night brings together these two warriors of the octagon, 4 Time K.O of the night winner English 31 year old knockout artist Ricky Shopionus faces off against Canadian Boxer 23 year old Reggie Young. Ricky has a record of 8 Wins and 8 Losses but is struggling to find form at the moment and has faced 3 back to back losses while Reggie Young has a record of 4 Wins and 2 Losses and will want to earn a third straight win after 2 straight K.O wins in the first round so his confidence will be beaming, so this will be fight between experience and confidence.

Ricky has boxing skills which even Lennox Lewis would shy away from, is proficient in Muay Thai and can Wrestle at a high standard but his BJJ is in need of some attention while Reggie young has exceptional Boxing skills also, his Muay Thai is superb and so is his wrestling but his BJJ like Ricky’s requires some work before he can see it as a weapon rather than a weakness.

My prediction is that Ricky’s experience will see him through this fight and earn him a first round K.O, his Boxing will be to much for Reggie to cope with and Reggie has nothing else to threaten Ricky with as they both will be avoiding the matt like the plague.

Luke Campion vs Brick Mansion

The Co Main Event is between Muay Thai specialist 22 year old American Luke Campion against the animal which is Brick Mansion. Luke Campion has a record of 6 Wins and 7 Losses and will be looking for his third straight win after two impressive wins against Fred Frederikson and Great Bloodsport while Brick Mansion has a record of 8 Wins and 1 Loss and will be looking for a second K.O of the night award and his sixth straight win.

Luke Campion is really only proficient in one area that’s his Muay Thai, his talents their are unquestionable while the rest of his game requires work and a lot of it. His opponent Brick Mansion is superb in Boxing his Muay Thai is weaker than Luke’s but his wrestling is of the highest calibre and he holds a brown belt in BJJ.

There is no contest to this fight in my eyes, Brick Mansion is going to steam train through Luke Campion and show that he is next inline for a shot at the title, the only way i can see that Luke Campion has this fight is because his on a 2 fight winning streak but this is going to end very soon im afraid. This is going to be brutal and quick.

Joe Doe vs Soa Palelei

Right its here, THE MAIN EVENT! The fight everyone has been looking forward to is a crucial fight between Fight and K.O of the night winner 22 year old Joe Doe facing off against the former USFC Heavyweight Champion, Costa Rican 24 year old Soa Palelei, Joe Doe has a record of 6 Wins and 2 Losses and is wanting to extend his win streak to 2 straight wins after impressive wins over Ivan Drago at USFC 72 and against Dallin Sedor at USFC 78 while the former Champ Palelei has a record of 9 Wins and 4 Losses and will be looking to get back to winning ways after losing in his last fight to Corey Parker.

Joe Doe has Boxing of the highest standard and great Muay Thai and Wrestling and he holds a Brown belt in BJJ. Soa Palelei matches Joe Doe in Boxing but is better in Muay Thai and Wrestling but only holds a Purple belt in BJJ so his ground game requires some work. Joe has won 5 of his 6 Wins by (T)K.O and 1 by Decision while Soa has won all 9 of his wins by (T)K.O so his fists have a certain fear factor about them.

I think this fight will go the whole 3 rounds which will leave Joe Doe victorious, i feel his confidence is so high at the moment and his so determined to make a name for himself in USFC he will take on anyone that gets in his way while Sao Palelei will be struggling to find his head after losing to Corey Parker for the second time which is made worse because Corey Parker is the guy who took his belt from him back at USFC 33.

So that’s what to expect on the upcoming card, one things for certain 20 of the most determined fighters will be leaving it all in the cage, expect blood, sweat and tears as you see future champions collide and number one contenders go all out for their shot at the title. Just don’t miss it. You would have to be a fool not to keep your eye on the fastest growing organization in the world.....USFC!

Ryan Cambridge

• Upvote 6

http://i64.tinypic.com/2dgp9w0.jpg

"The Crowntaker" Santiago Palmer:

"So Dominic Tattum ducked me and I am fighting the toughest opponent in my career. Sigurd Ragnarsson is a beast I should say but I will make it competitive and come out as a victor. I believe I would be damn near to title shot if I beat him. That would be nice weehee. "

• Upvote 2

Outlaw Bounties!!!

The bounty on the greatest champ the USFC has ever had continues to grow.

Can anyone defeat the CHAMP!?

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/34/34w6.jpg

ID: Neymar Junior

USFC Featherweight Champion

Crime: Aggrevated Assault

Larceny

Bounty: $18000

• Upvote 1