stone cld vs brock lesnar

HillaryJamel

I had to implore the wwf and youtube for favorbecauseofmy mma fantasy and backyarf wrestling success som2one didnt build my career right the one who sent me to school, implore her and ask her for favor on my account even there frie ds and family theu put me kn jeopardy my n1me is raymond hilliard lnmy those i know im not entitmed tl everything or assigndd to own everything niethee woule i likd it but i want blessing.

• Downvote 3

I also implore google and yiutube for the favor. 7m the greatesti use to play fight with thdirneighbkrs but idont know who they are hut n#neoputs been disobedient to me. Byejust to accoplish my role fauthfully i am working on a popular fauthful discreetslave web piccasso im the worlds most highly exalted wrestling fan' i even said i would be a fighter when i mak2 it i have accomplisjed alberto del riogot down hard

• Downvote 3

I am also counting on mafia matrix, jesus christ stone cold steve austin VISCERA de de la de France i know about those who saw stone cold and didnt feel comfortable ill keepmy story mode experience to myself i am giving #credit to sony they ask hut jot about #ufc or mma is new to us stone cold started ufc i got him and hes family out they went to #paradise earth

• Downvote 3