how am I injured

KingMSD

Not to mention a shin -to-shin or two */emotes a little dude hoppin around holding his shin*

Ramon Dekker had 7 major surgerys on his right shin in his career. oh, and complete with blood clots.

alright thanks guys, also is a 16 day injury the max? So injuries are just stopping me having another fight straight away but didnt affect this fight?

With this fight i didnt cut him once yet landed 30 elbows and then KOed him with a Head kick so his cuts hidden is really good? is there anyway i can get better at cutting an opponent?

alright thanks guys, also is a 16 day injury the max? So injuries are just stopping me having another fight straight away but didnt affect this fight?

With this fight i didnt cut him once yet landed 30 elbows and then KOed him with a Head kick so his cuts hidden is really good? is there anyway i can get better at cutting an opponent?

16 day is the max -- at this time injuries have no effect during the fight they are having -- but total injuries will cause your fighter to age / decline faster (a fighter that is always getting injured have shorter careers) -- on not cutting him it could be due to him have a good cut hidden or depends on your damage slider too

• Upvote 1

16 day is the max -- at this time injuries have no effect during the fight they are having -- but total injuries will cause your fighter to age / decline faster (a fighter that is always getting injured have shorter careers) -- on not cutting him it could be due to him have a good cut hidden or depends on your damage slider too

Oh i see, my damage was at 70% (cause he had no striking to worry about) but is the damage slider for the clinch aswell?