Out in the Yard

Kanis

This is first: a place to kick and spit or do *whatever*, with a mutual combatant

and second: a place for us to send all that hair-pulling and jumping about, so it doesnt screw up the other quality threads.

a.k.a. *take that out in the yard* Now if any of you end up like a *lawn dart*, I will be along at regular entervals to replace the divets.

Oh and please, if you see someone that needs to use the yard then send them here (anytime day or night) dont worry about the neighbors, they have all been compensated for anything that the animals can do out here.

If you have been sent here,..dont be upset ,..I(WE) still RESPECT you,....but *let it out* here. :mf_popcorn1:

http://econteam.featuredblog.com/files/26w508mallard/backyard.jpg

Edited by Kanis
  • Upvote 4

THEGUVNER: Your Mom is SO FAT,....if she jumped up into the air,...she would get stuck. :mf_popcorn1:

• Upvote 2

THEGUVNER: Your Mom is SO FAT,....if she jumped up into the air,...she would get stuck. :mf_popcorn1:

Not normally my style,..lol I got carried away,....being in the Yard and all

• Upvote 1

Now you are a criminal and there is no way back sadly.

Knowing where I crossed the line will help me avoid that in the future

• Upvote 1

I agree 10424265_10100204753870249_6574025280907 the last thing I need is an inferiority complex. Lmao

• Upvote 1

http://www.buzzfeed.com/daves4/how-big-is-your-penis

You got: A HUGE PENIS
HOLY COW. Your penis is gigantic. GIGANTIC. Your penis is literally the biggest thing within the tri-state area. Your penis is bigger than a small elephant. It is bigger than, like, a tree. A big ol’ tree. Probably a coniferous. Lots of branches on your penis. You must wake up every morning and thank the good lord above. You are truly blessed. Congrats.
  • Downvote 2