world combat-Official Smack Talk Thread

Tycooner

How did PPV work for you? I know nothing about it but have been suggested to do it as well. Awesome event. I dunno if that's a record for you but that's a high ass rating. Seems like both HG and WCC are starting to take over these higher arenas. I imagine we'll both be permanent top 10 fixtures pretty soon.

made what i made the last time we did the Liberty Dome + about 40k more from ppv after the 300k to do the ppvand the 50% cut to the network ppv only made a 40k profit + what i made from event

i wont do it again unless i have a stacked card

Alright cheers man. We just booked a list of events in Camden Whatever Centre which is 7k, all at medium tickets. We made a load of money on our last event and sold the place out so I didnt knowif PPV would be a good option yet. After your advice I'll hold off on it. I've got my own system after some help from Nick Force and for the time being I think I'm cool with that.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilemanager.php?FID=262778

Where Yo Girl- ah shit! World Combat Championship has signed the biggest problem yet! The Lightweight division is being awaken with REAL talent. The only fight that seems even is me vs. Better Dead, but i am not calling for this fight yet because my manager said that is not good politics.

Smith- hello, I am Where Yo Girl manager leslie smith. I am the civil one in this duo so if you want level headed conversations make sure you ask for WYG manager.

WYG- And if you want to talk shit, get your ass whooped, and get your girl stolen in that exact order holla at me!

Smith- speaking of which, Where Yo Girl is open to any fight offers. All we ask is for you to come through me in email. If not well...

WYG- then you will be wasting my fucking time! As much as i like to talk shit, i am more interested in making money. Besides none of you have the balls to actually get into a verbal battle with me. You just not man enough!

Smith- so just to reiterate...

WYG- I will fuck you up!

Smith- Girl, calm down!

WYG- sorry boss..

Smith- like I was saying, we will ONLY accept fight offers if you speak to me directly first. I know this is a change of pace but we are about business first and foremost. That is all.

• Upvote 1

World combat is now ranked #11 that is our highest to date

we have had a lot of great signing in the past few days i will do a fighter signing update soon

world combat is still looking to add more fighters so there will be fights for everyone anyone looking for a fight please posted here i check here every day ! or pm anyone on staff and they will be glad to help you out the world combat staff is looking good i could use 1 or 2 more

if there is anyone that wants to that will work at making our org better let me know Experience Preferred but hey if you think you can add to the org please pm thanks

jj tycooner

WC: Dirty Boxing 1 preview

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/posters/1429494082ne11wwc1.png

The boxing ring is set up down at Hayashi's Lounge - New York as the World Combat Championships presents its inaugural event of a newly formed mid-week series, WC: Dirty Boxing 1! While there are no title fights on Wednesday's card, there are a plenty of huge intriguing match-ups including our bantamweight main event between Devin Jaqquard and former WC and HG #1 challenger Derrick Jon! The co-main event features a heavyweight tilt between recent WC signee Chang Pi and former WC heavyweight champion San Terra! Plenty is at stake for all ten fights on the card, so let's get those previews going!

#10 Luigi "The Green Plumber" Bates (0-0) vs #11 Cian Cartwright (0-0) Welterweight

In all honesty, the opening fight of Dirty Boxing 1 may be a preview of a future welterweight title fight as two young guys make their pro debuts here in the WC, its Luigi "The Green Plumber" Bates (0-0) vs Cian Cartwright! Bates comes to WC via his training base in London where he has been working extremely hard to round out his game, and from reports out of England, he's got one solid game! And the same can be said for Cartwright! The Boise native based out of Hilo has also been working hard for a long time to debut here at Dirty Boxing 1. These two are bar none the best rookie fighters WC has EVER seen! I'm not kidding when I say this may be a future welterweight title fight, and I'll take Cartwright winning it via TKO.

"Mean" Gene Oakerland (1-0) vs Arn "The Enforcer" Anderson (0-1) Heavyweight

The second fight of the night comes to us from that stacked heavyweight division as "Mean" Gene Oakerland and Arn "The Enforcer" Anderson look to make that step up into the WC top-15! Oakerland makes his sophomore appearance in WC after winning his pro debut via TKO over Ted Dibiase at WC 16. The California teen seems to know where his limits are and doesn't try too much outside of them, which helped him exceed in his first bout. Look for more of the same from Oakerland. Anderson lost his pro debut to Kale Strong via a dramatic superman punch KO back at April Fools earlier this month. The fellow American has a superb ground attack, that if he can take Oakerland down, should be able to put him to sleep. Personally, I think he can do it, which is why my money is on Anderson via submission.

#15 Ian "Uncle Creepy" McCall (2-3) vs Owen "Mini-Me" Milli (1-0) Bantamweight

Next up is a bantamweight bout between two guys looking to knock each other out, its Ian "Uncle Creepy" McCall taking on Owen "Mini-Me" Milli! McCall has not had the greatest start to his pro MMA career, going 2-2 in the QFC and losing in the opening round of the Island tournament, but the former amateur boxer looks to turn things around in this his WC debut. The Ireland native has sever knock out power and has been working fervently to round out the rest of his game to bring it up to succeed at the pro MMA level. Milli made his pro debut in the QFC in March, defeating Renzo Jones with a dramatic TKO 2 seconds before the end of round 2. The former rising football star from London looks to keep the good times rolling against the striking phenome McCall, but I can't see it happening. McCall is just too powerful, which is why my money's on him via KO.

Brad "Quickie" Schmitt (0-1) vs #11 Jon "Bones" Jones (0-1) Light Heavyweight

The fourth fight on Dirty Boxing 1's card is a light heavyweight match between a couple of guys who desperately need a win to kick-start their respective careers, its Brad "Quickie" Schmitt (0-1) vs #11 Jon "Bones" Jones! Schmitt lost his pro debut earlier this month in the QFC, but the American teenager is ready to put that loss behind him in this his WC debut. He's been training hard to fill out his attack, but it still far away from being title worthy, but this may be the perfect fight for him to begin the journey up the ladder. Jones also lost his pro debut back in March, his coming via KO at the knuckles of Jimmy Johnson. He's got a lot of work to do to get anywhere near elite, but everyone has to start somewhere, and both these guys are eager to impress their new bosses with a kick-start win. I've got Schmitt via TKO.

#7 Vincent Obi (5-1) vs #8 Jason "The Falcon" Imbert (1-0) Superheavyweight

The preliminary card draws to a close with a superheavyweight tilt between a couple of to-10 fighters aiming to make a push to be a legit title contender, its #7 Vincent Obi vs #8 Jason "The Falcon" Imbert! Obi is coming off the first loss of his career, albeit at the hands of a huge name to World Combat: former superheavyweight champ Matt Porcelain Punisher. Before he signed to WC, the UK native dominated his way through a superheavyweight QFC tournament that didn't see one fight reach the second round, so we know he has a magnificent pair of knuckles. This fight is the perfect shot for him to get momentum back on his side as he shoots for his first title shot. Imbert made his pro debut at WC: April Fools, and did not disappoint, TKOing Alexander Norton midway through the first round. The hometown kid knows how to box with the best of them, so this should be as good of a stand-up match as we've seen here in New York! When the dust settles, one man will be on the mat, and I've got Obi KOing Imbert in the opening round.

#3 "Raging" Roger Rabago (9-3) vs #13 Kazid "The Boxer" Pro (5-0) Light Heavyweight

Dirty Boxing 1 kicks off its main card with a light heavyweight bout between a WC veteran and a WC newcomer, not to mention a battle between the Owner and CEO of WC, its "Raging" Roger Rabago taking on Kazid "The Boxer" Pro! Rabago is coming off back-to-back losses against WC champs, first falling via KO to Skunk Asap and then passing out via a submission to Dieter Von Sprockets in his last bout at WC 16. The San Antonio native will look to get back in the win column against what should be an easier opponent, but one can never underestimate anyone in today's MMA world. The 27-year-old is known for his fists, but he is apparently working hard at his grappling skills to bring them up to pro MMA par. Pro is also a pure boxer who is coming off a run through a QFC tournament, claiming the title over Juan Mora via decision. He's currently undefeated simply because of his amazing defense and solid striking skills, so this has all the fixings to be a great battle! I've got to go with the veteran though: Rabago via TKO.

#4 Einar "The Iok" Enkeltmann (8-2) vs #8 Garrick "Off His" Head (4-2) Lightweight

A huge lightweight bout is next upon us as Dirty Boxing 1 kicks it up another notch as Einar "The Iok" Enkeltmann gets set to take on recent WC signee Garrick "Off His" Head! Enkeltmann has been on quite a run as of late, winning six of his last seven bouts, including his WC debut at 'April Fools' over Garuda Meow via decision. The Norwegian's only loss in those seven fights was in the Island tournament semi-finals where he fell via opening minute KO at the hands of Zoran Jolevi. The 20-year-old is a master of the ground game, but may be nearly matched there for the first time in his career. Head is making his WC debut here at Dirty Boxing 1, but that does not mean he isn’t an established fighter. The 20-year-old fought five times in Soul Supremacy as a heavyweight, where he won four times, all by (T)KO. The Englishman may prefer the stand-up battle, but that does not mean he is a slouch on the canvas, he just hasn't won a fight there yet. If Head, gets his way, which I think he will, this fight will stay standing as to counter Enkeltmann's weakness, and Head wins via KO.

#1 Oleg Bartowski (9-3) vs #2 "Prince" Shoddy Body (10-6) Welterweight

A shot at the welterweight title is on the line as the top-two ranked contenders in WC's welterweight division square off for the shot at Tony Bullard and his belt, its #1 Oleg Bartowski vs #2 "Prince" Shoddy Body! Bartowski enters this fight on a bit of a high after his huge win in his New York debut at 'April Fools' over Tim Woods via second round KO. The former WC welterweight champ out of upstate New York will once again look for his fists to do the talking on Wednesday, as well as utilize his solid takedown defense to prevent Body from taking it to the canvas. Body made his return to the welterweight division at "Beat Down' against the current WC welterweight champ Tony Bullard, but fell due to a second minute TKO. before that, Body fought as a middleweight, where he fought in four WC title fights, winning two of them. This is the perfect bounce back opportunity for the 26-year-old, and should he win, it should set up his first title shot as a welterweight. I think Bartowski should be able to keep this fight on its feet, and because of that, my bet's on him winning via TKO.

#7 Chang "Fung" Pi (6-1) vs #5 San Terra (13-7) Heavyweight

In the co-main event of Wednesday evening, two heavyweights square of in what by all accounts should be a big boy bout for the ages, its WC newcomer Chang "Fung" Pi taking on WC veteran San Terra! Pi joins WC after an extremely successful four-fight run in the USFC, where he went 4-0 but never granted a title fight before being dropped by his manager. He was then scooped up by WC owner JJ Tycooner, and is set to make a run at the WC heavyweight crown. The Thai fighter has a fierce set of knuckles, which have helped him to all six of his career wins thus far, but we'll see if that's enough to defeat his opponent Wednesday. Terra is currently on a three-fight losing streak, albeit all to HUGE names in the heavyweight division. Lazaro, Cross and Offley have all defeated the former WC superheavyweight champ in the last month-and-a-half, but the Poland native is ready to bounce back. He's a straight-up stand-up fighter, who waits and watches for the opening to end his opponent's night, and if he gets through, they'll know! It seems like every fight in the WC heavyweight division is a big fight, but considering where these guys are in their respective careers, this one is enormous! I've got Terra via KO.

#3 "Silverback" Devin Jaqquard (7-2) vs #1 Derrick Jon (9-3) Bantamweight

And now, for the main event of the evening! The World Combat Championships in conjunction with Big Bear Nutrition are proud to present a bantamweight battle between two of the top three ranked contenders in WC's bantamweight division, its #3 "Silverback" Devin Jaqquard vs #1 Derrick Jon! Jaqquard made a successfully first impression to his new employers in his WC debut, winning a unanimous decision fight over Ville Ahokas to set up this big fight with Jon. The 22-year-old Canadian has had a few off-nights in the octagon in his career, but there will be no chance he comes unprepared to this bout, the biggest of his career. If Jaqquard can keep Jon on the outside and strike him from there, he's got a solid shot at setting up a potential title shot. Jon enters this bout after losing two-straight title fights, first against George Moshington in Highland Games, then the trilogy ending WC headliner against Mamad Mouba at WC 17. The hometown kid has the chance to get yet another shot at Mouba's crown if he can win here, and he can do that by clinching up the Canadian, and using his far superior Muay Thai skills to wear down or even finish off Wednesday's opponent. This is an awesome match-up that we've been waiting for all week! I'll go ahead and take the underdog Jaqquard to win the biggest fight of his career via TKO.

There you have it folks, ten amazing WC match-ups that are sure to produce magnificent finishes all night long! With a pair of #1 ranked fighters taking the climb into the ring, in addition to all the other mid-ranked fighters looking to climb the ladder, WC: Dirty Boxing 1 is an event I simply cannot hype up enough! See you Wednesday!

Written by Shtaaf Reimish

• Upvote 2

WC Champ Chat: Tony Bullard

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/42/42w9.jpg

I had the pleasure of sitting down with current World Combat welterweight champion Tony "The Wrecking Ball" Bullard as he prepares for his upcoming lightweight title fight against current WC lightweight champ Better Dead. Here it is:

Reimish- Thanks for taking the time to sit down with me! How's life been treating you lately?

Bullard- Life is good! I have just switched camps making the move to work under the Infamous Ryan Berry at the Boom Boom Room so hopefully you will see new techniques on display on my upcoming fights.

Reimish- You made the switch to WC after the AFL folded, how would you describe your time thus far in WC?

Bullard- AFL folding was disappointing and I was proud to be their champion. I became the hottest free agent on the Island and WC welcomed me with open arms!

Reimish- You had a 15-fight win streak snapped in the semis of the Island tournament by Ska Asap. Was there anything specific that went wrong for you in that fight?

Bullard- Everyone knows that fight was a fluke! I have proved I am the better fighter in our four bouts. I removed years off his life by separating him from consciousness 3 times yet he holds my arm and wins? The world knows I didn't tap, the referee made a mistake of a lifetime and handed Asap the win.

Reimish- But you were able to exact revenge on Asap at WC 16, defending your WC welterweight crown. How'd that feel?

Bullard- There is no better feeling than the feeling of your hand crashing against someone's skull and the sound of them snoring on the canvas. Asap has snored at my feet three times now and each time has been sweet.

Reimish- You have been simply unbeatable as a WC welterweight. Why the switch to lightweight?

Bullard- Lightweight is my natural weight class, but I will fight anyone, anytime, anyplace and at any weight if the money is right...

Reimish- How's the prep for your WC lightweight title fight with current champ Better Dead going?

Bullard- Prep is good. He has never fought anyone at my level before so it will be interesting if the pressure gets to him before I do.

Reimish- Well, its been a pleasure to chat with you and we look forward to seeing you in action at WC 20 headlined by yourself and Dead down at the Liberty Dome! Anything else you want to say?

Bullard- I'm looking forward to the fight, and fans can expect to get their money's worth with yet another first round Bullard finish! It's going to be awesome!

Reimish- Thanks a bunch for your time!

And there you have it! Another edition of WC's Champ Chat featuring current World Combat welterweight champion Tony Bullard! Stay posted for more interviews from all of WC's champions!

• Upvote 3

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/13962632982652.jpg

Luigi Bates:

Well Cian had nothing on me and he was probably the 2nd best guy in the division... To think some fucking can named Oleg Bartowski is the champ makes me sick! I gaurantee he would duck me if I called him out! The only reason I am not saying Oleg Fartowski I am calling you out is because I understand fair play, I have only won my first fight in the org and I guess it would only seem fair if I fucked someone else up before fucking up the plastic champ. So Whoever I need to beat next set it up Jay. I'm hungry.

• Upvote 3

Luigi Bates:

Well Cian had nothing on me and he was probably the 2nd best guy in the division... To think some fucking can named Oleg Bartowski is the champ makes me sick! I gaurantee he would duck me if I called him out! The only reason I am not saying Oleg Fartowski I am calling you out is because I understand fair play, I have only won my first fight in the org and I guess it would only seem fair if I fucked someone else up before fucking up the plastic champ. So Whoever I need to beat next set it up Jay. I'm hungry.

Tony "The Wrecking Ball" Bullard

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/42/42w9.jpg

http://mmatycoon.com/images/belt/20141208054957WorldHeavyweight.png tony is the world combat 170 lbs champ and the last Attack Fight League 170 lbs champ he is fighting for the 155 lbs but he will be back to defend the belt soon guys .

WC 20: Look What I Found Preview

http://mmatycoon.com/images/posters/1429696688XATrA.png

Ladies and Gentlemen, coming to you live from the Liberty Dome in New York City this Saturday April 25th, the World Combat Championships in conjunction with Big Bear Nutrition presents WC 20: Look What I Found! Headlined by two huge lightweight bouts, WC 20 is stacked full of intriguing match-ups that are sure to keep everyone on their feet! In the main-event, Better "Off" Dead puts his recently claimed WC lightweight championship belt on the line against the current WC welterweight champion Tony "The Wrecking Ball" Bullard, and in the co-main event, Jack Stick returns to the WC octagon aiming to state his case for a shot at the main event winner in his much-anticipated bout against Benny "Brick Breaker" Bishop! Shtaaf Reimish here as always to break down all of the card's fights, so let's get 'em going!

#14 Jesus "Zeus" Munchello (0-0) vs #12 Phil Taylor (0-0) Middleweight

In the evening's opening bout, two middleweights aim to kick their pro careers off in the right direction as Jesus "Zeus" Munchello gets set to take on Phil Taylor in what is both of their pro debuts! Munchello enters the realm of professional MMA after training his entire life for this moment. Born and raised in Mexico, this boxer is ready to prove to the world he is ready to be a pro, and he may have the right match-up in his debut to do so. Taylor is a young kid ready to use his Muay Thai background to grind his way to a pro debut victory. The New York teenager will want to close the gap on Muchello if he has a chance in this one. My bet is on Munchello winning this one via KO.

#14 OZ Icon (1-1) vs #10 William Obi (5-1) Superheavyweight

The big boys are the next to enter the octagon as OZ Icon and William Obi get set for a superheavyweight clash! Icon made his WC debut at WC 17 in late March where he won a unanimous decision battle with Sonny Rich. The 23-year-old hometown kid is ready for the stakes to be raised here at WC 20, and he'll look to his remarkable boxing abilities to strike his way to victory. Obi also made his WC debut at WC 17, but he ended up on the other side of an unanimous decision, falling to Remi Mooki. The former superheavyweight QFC tournament champ also has solid boxing skills that will all but ensure this fight stays standing for its duration. Someone will get knocked out, and my guess is Obi will use his fight experience advantage to carve himself a KO win.

"Terror" Trev Allen (2-2) vs Josh "Warmaster" Heath" (1-1) Heavyweight

The third fight on WC 20's card comes to us via the heavyweight division as struggling "Terror" Trev Allen takes on upstart Josh "Warmaster" Heath"! Allen made his much anticipated WC debut at WC 17, where he got technically knocked out by Fedor Sambo early on in the second round. The Englishman has an amazingly well-rounded repertoire of skills that should help him combat whatever Heath may throw at him. Heath won his WC debut at 'April Fools' with a decision victory over Pdiddy Parker. He prefers to keep the fight standing and box his way to victory, but we'll see if he can keep Allen outside and fully take advantage of his boxing background. My guess is that Allen will look for the takedown all fight long, and when he gets it, he'll win via submission.

#10 Marcus "Voodoo" Child (1-0) vs #7 Pavel Datysuk (2-0) Middleweight

Two young top-10 middleweights are primed and ready for their bout on Saturday as Marcus "Voodoo" Child takes aim at Pavel Datysuk! Child makes his WC debut here at WC 20, coming off a huge TKO QFC win over Duke Hightower, whom he eliminated via a head kick. He's trained long and hard before appearing in the octagon, and will look to use his well-versed attack to grind out another win to kick off his career. Datysuk made a great first impression to his new employers his first time in WC's octagon, scoring an armbar win over Fredro Star at 'April Fools.' The 25-year-old Russian will surely look once again for a takedown against his Saturday opponent, but may be in tough against his toughest opposition to date. I've got Child winning via TKO.

#8 Ville "Toto" Ahokas (5-2) vs #15 "The Cowboy" Conway Jennings (2-1) Bantamweight

WC 20's preliminary card concludes with a bantamweight bout between Ville "Toto" Ahokas and "The Cowboy" Conway Jennings in what should be an extremely quick and intense fight! Ahokas is coming off back-to-back losses against two of the top-3 contenders in the WC bantamweight division, Bob and Jaqquard, both coming via unanimous decision. Before that, the hard swinging Finnish teenager reeled off five consecutive wins, so we know he can fight, and fight well. He's been working hard to round out his game, but his prowess and advantage in this fight is still his potent stand-up boxing attack. Jennings has fought three times professionally, all in the QFC, winning them all in the first round via TKO. The 20-year-old Amarillo native is a superb wrestler, getting an early takedown in his last two bouts and striking his opponent motionless from the ground. This should be a great fight. At only 19, Ahokas has the experience advantage, and that, combined with his striking skills, should give him the TKO victory, but it should be close.

#10 Shino Ohio (5-2) vs #3 Jackson Ramos (6-3) Featherweight

The main card begins with a featherweight bout as #3 Jackson Ramos makes his much-acclaimed WC debut against the defensive specialist Shino Ohio! Ohio made his WC debut at 'April Fools' in grand fashion, winning a full-length battle with Cory Syx unanimously, setting up this bout with Ramos. The American fought decently on the Island as well, going 1-1 with HG and 3-0 in the QFC, with all of his career wins coming via decision. He has solid boxing skills, but lacks the KO power, which leads to his dominance not being rewarded with a finish. Ramos comes to WC after fighting across the pond in Tokyo in the Choke organization. He fought well there, going 5-1 as a bantamweight but 0-1 as a featherweight, and left the organization as their bantamweight champion after his armbar submission victory of James Hartman. The Japanese fighter has ground game to spare in this fight, and if he can get the takedown, he should win this one easily, but he has to get it. When the dust on this one settles, I see Ramos using that big-fight experience to win the bout via submission.

#5 Jet Hemi (7-8) vs #7 Josh "Rude" Miller (9-6) Bantamweight

Two big-name veteran bantamweights enter the octagon next as Jet Hemi and Josh "Rude" Miller take aim at stabilizing inconsistent yet promising careers! Hemi enters this one losing three straight and eight of his last nine. That being said, we know the former AFL bantamweight champ still has the KO power to end anyone's night early, as was on display at WC 10 in his KO win over Randy Goatboy, but the time is now for his to win again and make that push up the WC rankings. Miller has lost his last two fights, though those both came to former WC bantamweight champs in Arnold and Bob. The 20-year-old Canadian lasted late into round three against Bob in his WC debut at WC 17, but lost via a huge KO punch at 3:37 into the round. For being only 20, the BJJ brown belt has amazing MMA skills, and the sky is the limit for this kid, but a win here is definitely needed to begin that climb into top contender status. I'll take Miller winning it via submission.

#4 Doyle "Boiled" Hawk (7-3) vs #5 Hughtavious Mingo (9-3) Light Heavyweight

Yes, Doyle "Boiled" Hawk is next to enter the WC 20 octagon as the brash and ever-popular fighter gets set for his next light heavyweight opponent in his ladder climbing mission to the top, Hughtavious Mingo! After back-to-back wins over fellow smack-talking genius Axe MeatsFlesh, Doyle Hawk enters the octagon ready to prove he belongs among the WC light heavyweight elite. After his time as a heavyweight took a turn for the worst in the later period on the Island, the New York native made the drop to light heavyweight, and truly looks poised to make a push for the title. He's got some of the best ground game among the light heavyweights, but his stand-up skills are still in question, which should make this fight interesting. Mingo has fought extremely well throughout his career, including his WC debut at WC 17, where he KO'd Egon Ekkehard midway through the opening round. After making push after push for a title shot with Highland Games on the Island, the West Monroe native is ready to earn his first title fight, which could happen with a decisive victory on Saturday. I think the striker could get it too, which is why my bet's on Mingo winning via KO.

#6 Benny "Brick Breaker" Bishop (8-3) vs #3 Jack "StickDeath" Stick (12-4) Lightweight

In the co-main event of the evening, WC 20 features the first of two lightweight fights with a bout between Benny "Brick Breaker" Bishop and Jack "StickDeath" Stick! Bishop has been on a tear up the WC lightweight rankings after three straight submission victories here in New York. The latest of his wins came midway through round one of his 'Beat Down' fight with Alex Jokes, setting up the next rung climbing opportunity here with Stick. Bishop, an Israeli native, has won seven of his eight bouts utilizing his dominant ground attack to submit his opponents, so one can assume he'll try to get it to the canvas again here on Saturday. Stick fought primarily in Highland Games on the Island, fighting well to earn him one title shot, which he lost via TKO at the knuckles of Don Kullimanti. The Armenian has some qualities wins to his name, including most notably a KO over current WC lightweight champion Better Dead at HG 41. He won his WC debut at 'Beat Down' over Mathias Matthews via decision, and will look to use his effective ground striking abilities to yet another victory Saturday. This should be an awesome fight, and I'll take Stick to win it via TKO.

Lightweight Championship Title Fight

© Better "Off" Dead (10-6) vs #1 Tony "The Wrecking Ball" Bullard (17-2) Lightweight

And now, for the main event of the evening! The World Combat Championships, together with Big Bear Nutrition, presents a battle for the undisputed WC lightweight championship of the world, between the reigning WC lightweight champion, Better "Off" Dead, and the current WC welterweight champion and #1 lightweight contender, Tony "The Wrecking Ball" Bullard! Dead was able to exact revenge on Papa Shango at WC 17 after falling asleep via one of Shango's submissions in the quarter finals of the Island tournament. Last month, the Palau native was taken down early by the former champ in Shango, but after one failed submission attempt and not much further action, the referee stood things up which allowed Dead to land a clean left jab followed by a spinning back fist that rearranged Shango's face as he crumpled to the canvas. At only 20-years-old, the new champ is poised to be an elite WC fighter for a long time, and with his devastating boxing skills that were on full display in his first title fight, he looks poised to retain his belt. The only challenge though, is that he is facing a fighter who has only lost once in his last 18 fights, including six straight title wins. Bullard has done merely everything right since his pro debut loss to Chin Checker in the QFC. His only loss came in the semis of the Island tournament, where he lost to Ska Asap via submission. He was able to get revenge in his first trip back into the octagon, this time here in New York, with a first round TKO victory. he followed that up with another opening round TKO over Shoddy Body at April 8th's 'Beat Down.' He now moves to lightweight, where he has never fought before, to attempt to become the only current fighter to hold two WC belt at the same time. My pick: Bullard via TKO.

WC 20: Look What I Found has all the makings of an unforgettable evening of action from the Liberty Dome this Saturday, April 25th, and no true MMA fan will want to miss out! Two WC title holders get set for an epic showdown for the ages with the Dead/Bullard lightweight championship bout at the end of the evening, but WC 20's card is sure to present glorious fights all night long! Get set New York, you never know what you will find at WC 20: Look What I Found! See you Saturday!

Written by Shtaaf Reimish

• Upvote 2

Doyle Hawk:"Ooh Bitch,You've gone far,If your gonna get the title,Your gonna have to go over me first,And when you come across me,I'll break your spine like i did in my childhood,So lay down before you get a taste of my fists in your face."

Luigi Bates:

Are you talking to me? I can't tell. If you are I am afraid you are two divisions above me so if you lose some fucking weight I'll be happy to kick your stupid ass.

• Upvote 2

Doyle Hawk:"Fuck you your not gonna boss me around,YOU Gain some weight you skinny fuckwit!"

Bates:

So you call me out and claim I have to go through you first when you're not in the same division as me, I say ok and tell you to lose weight if you want to fight me, now I have to gain weight to have 'the honor' of kicking your ass... Obey my orders bitch or shut up and stick to picking fights on your own division.

• Upvote 7

Doyle Hawk:"....Ah fuck it,I'll lose the weight,But you better work on your submission defense,Or else,*Chuckles*Your spine might not be attached to your body!*Starts laughing like a maniac*"

Bates: That's a good lil bitch *starts grinning like a paedo*

• Upvote 2