Robbed by the judge`s?

Jobby

The commentator also gave the fight to the other guy. You should have won though. Your fight stats are a lot better than those of the other guy. There is nothing you can do about it. Incompetent judges everywhere.

Hi guys, just had one of my fighters fight my first ever fight on mmatycoon and it seems a bit strange, reading the commentary it would seem that he clearly won the fight, but the judge`s gave a UD to the other guy.

Did he get robbed?, is that part of the game engine?, am i missing something?

I know i set some tactics wrong as im just getting used to the game and should probably have lost because of that , but the commentary had me in total control for most of the fight.

here is the fight

http://www.mmatycoon.com/fightcommentary.php?FTID=40425

hmm..first time i think i have seen a fighter lose a decision when they did more takedowns and subs than there opponent

Your fighter wasn't robbed, but I can understand why you felt that way. Both the commentator and judges had your fighter losing the fight and for good reason. He successfully executes 7 Takedowns throughout the fight, but that's it. You never executed a successful strike (standing or on the ground) nor a submission and only managed to improve position 1 out of 9 times. He landed strikes, stuffed 5 Takedowns and 10 submissions, and managed to improve his position on the ground 8 out of 9 times, the opposite of your fighter. Neither fighter successfully did that much, but when you allow to your opponent to negate so many takedowns and submissions, this is the result.

Your fighter wasn't robbed, but I can understand why you felt that way. Both the commentator and judges had your fighter losing the fight and for good reason. He successfully executes 7 Takedowns throughout the fight, but that's it. You never executed a successful strike (standing or on the ground) nor a submission and only managed to improve position 1 out of 9 times. He landed strikes, stuffed 5 Takedowns and 10 submissions, and managed to improve his position on the ground 8 out of 9 times, the opposite of your fighter. Neither fighter successfully did that much, but when you allow to your opponent to negate so many takedowns and submissions, this is the result.

^This^

I think there was a fight once where one fighter did nothing but stuff takedowns and avoid submissions. He throw a single punch, submission attempt or takedown attempt, but won. Someone made a thread whining about it. Stuffing takedowns seems to go over well with the judges.

sort of like my fight...shit happens, i agree don't let it go to the judges.

I admit the fight i'm linking up is close, but I was only a bit perplexed that i lost the 3rd round when I felt I was definitely the winne rof the 3rd round, which made the difference. Fight as a whole I felt was pretty even though.

Did I lose round 3?

Thanks for the comments guys, and i think it adds to the game that the judges have a skill level and are not perfect.

and yeah my fighter never landed any strikes, but then again nor did his opponent in the first round,

for round 1 my fighter had:

takedown attempts 5

takedowns completed 2

Sub attempts 4

takedowns defended 0/0

strikes landed 0

His opponent had:

takedown attempts 0

takedowns completed 0

Sub attempts 0

strikes landed 0

takedowns defended 3/5

Im not complaining or anything, i was just wondering what the dynamic was for awarding him that round.

Thanks for the comments guys, and i think it adds to the game that the judges have a skill level and are not perfect.

and yeah my fighter never landed any strikes, but then again nor did his opponent in the first round,

for round 1 my fighter had:

takedown attempts 5

takedowns completed 2

Sub attempts 4

takedowns defended 0/0

strikes landed 0

His opponent had:

takedown attempts 0

takedowns completed 0

Sub attempts 0

strikes landed 0

takedowns defended 3/5

Im not complaining or anything, i was just wondering what the dynamic was for awarding him that round.

he defended 3 takedowns & 4 sub attempts

you may have taken him down twice but landed no strikes & he defended your subs.

a takedown is only good if you do something after it