Longest MMA Tycoon Fights

GBK16

So I was talking to a couple of guys in chat, and a fight I recently had came up.

The most amount of rounds in a fight you can have is 5, and the most amount of minutes you can have is 10 minutes.

For the finals of a tournament, my fighter ended up winning a unanimous decision in a massive 50 minute fight!

http://mmatycoon.com/fightcommentary.php?FTID=711932

I didn't even realise the fight was 5 rounds of 10 minutes until I was watching the play-by-play, and it took me a solid 20 minutes to watch the whole fight!

How many of these fights have gone the distance, and what were people's thoughts on them?

http://www.mmatycoon.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=21730&p=251611

that's the writeup i did for the rebirth of DIFO. i outlined quite a few of DIFO's "greatest". take note of the Ara Vahaber segment...for those who are too lazy lol:

• Ara "Suplex" Vahaber - Also known as "Mr. DIFO", no one has more fights in the organization than Vahaber with 16. Another guy that really brought along the Heavyweight division, Vahaber is a 3-time champion and is quite possibly the man with the most "cage time" in DIFO, maybe even all of Tokyo. Vahaber has participated in and won some of the most epic battles in the history of the sport with four 50 minute fights, one 36 minute fight and three 30 minute fights. Only two of his fights were finished inside of 4 minutes. You want stamina, determination and will?...Vahaber's your guy.