What business is most needed?

Dupe

I used to play this a couple of years ago and ran an org. I will be getting VIP but undecided on whether or not to start a business.

Is there any location crying out for a business?

Or has the game become over saturated with all business's?

Let me know.

Also if any business's would like any graphics doing, let me know.

Cheers.

Nutrition companies. Many gyms don't have partners.

O god no you know how much a nutrition companies cost stay away from that.I think there a big gap in market for a high class private gym .let say charge people 10k a fighter a month for a super gym guarantee 1 on1 training with elite coaches .You will get the people because people have a lot of tycoon money floating around and nothing to spend it on .

• Upvote 2

I used to play this a couple of years ago and ran an org. I will be getting VIP but undecided on whether or not to start a business.

Is there any location crying out for a business?

Or has the game become over saturated with all business's?

Let me know.

Also if any business's would like any graphics doing, let me know.

Cheers.

maybe you should lend those talent to doing custom work for folks a.k.a. Posters, Avatars, skins, etc. I am new to it,.but it is a lot of fun

O god no you know how much a nutrition companies cost stay away from that.I think there a big gap in market for a high class private gym .let say charge people 10k a fighter a month for a super gym guarantee 1 on1 training with elite coaches .You will get the people because people have a lot of tycoon money floating around and nothing to spend it on .

They cost a lot, but theu can be profitable.
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

OK so maybe a Nutrition company is a no go.

I briefly ran a budget gym, never done the private gym idea before. Maybe I'll look into that.

I like the idea of a clothing company but as Bwang said, location isn't really an issue.

So it's either an org or a private gym in my opinion. The only issue is where?

If you don't want to spend more time or money, I'd say clothing store. You'll get a decent profit.

Nutrition companies are much more profitable, but cost a lot.

Private gyms are better option if you want to train your fighters in best atmosphere. Plus, you'll get a decent income. In my opinion, go for private gyms

Wait till the next season of The Island and make an org. Very easy recruiting, costs very little to start, great profit margin.

You make about 100-150k per week depending on the amount of fighters and events. At worse case I'm making 30k an event. Best case is 100k. I could probably make closer to 200k if I put on less events and stacked one card. I've currently got almost 1mil in the bank for when I take the org off of Island so it's defo a solid way to make money and imo is the most fun if you're committed.