Elbow Head: 0%
Knee Head: 21.2%
Break Clinch: 6%
Stall: 9.4%
Punch Body: 20.7 %
Knee Body: 21.6%
Takedown: 0%
Pull Guard: 0%
i remember i had a fight like it in the past that an administrator said was likely a game engine error
edit: realized i couldnt cut and paste agressor setting but its at about 75% aggressor and 25% control

yeah very strange first i taught this going to be easy guy has no confidence just watch but i saw his confidence after the fight so that not the problem .I think the key thing here he had way better wrestling and it look like the guy is built to be a clinch rapist .So with better wrestling and most likely strength and clinch skill he was just way better then you in the clinch

doubt my fighter could be clinched that easy, and the fact that he gassed me also makes me think it was an engine error

Boxing Useless (1) Punches Wonderful (12) Agility Exceptional (13) Muay Thai Wonderful (12) Kicks Mediocre (5) Flexibility Remarkable (11) Wrestling Abysmal (2) Elbows Useless (1) Speed Remarkable (11) BJJ Useless (1) Knees Mediocre (5) Strength Remarkable (11) Clinchwork Wonderful (12) Conditioning Elite (15) Sparring Worth Striking Defense Wonderful (12) Balance Remarkable (11)

Looks more like the stats would make sense if the roles were reversed, I can see how this could be an error - have to wait for Mike to know for sure. If it's not an error then that's some real slider fu going on for your opponent, even at 100% aggressor for him I would see your fighter outclassing him in the clinch at 75%. Or maybe your opponent has 12 clinch and punches to help balance the low primary? Just spit balling.

Edit - Your opponent did has high clinch and punches, read his fights, he's been in the clinch in all of them.

doubt my fighter could be clinched that easy, and the fact that he gassed me also makes me think it was an engine error

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/help2.jpg Boxing Useless (1) Punches Wonderful (12) Agility Exceptional (13) Muay Thai Wonderful (12) Kicks Mediocre (5) Flexibility Remarkable (11) Wrestling Abysmal (2) Elbows Useless (1) Speed Remarkable (11) BJJ Useless (1) Knees Mediocre (5) Strength Remarkable (11) Clinchwork Wonderful (12) Conditioning Elite (15) Sparring Worth Striking Defense Wonderful (12) Balance Remarkable (11)

my guy topples your guy's physicals big time.clincwork is 12..He was 80% @ aggression and 100 strike and i just saw my guy has good wrest. advantage as well.

my guy topples your guy's physicals big time.clincwork is 12..He was 80% @ aggression and 100 strike and i just saw my guy has good wrest. advantage as well.

my guys average physical is 12 (all 11 except 13 agility and 15 conditioning), my clinchwork is 12, my punching is 12 and my knees 5, im not saying i would have won in the clinch, but if it wasnt an error then shouldnt that have allowed me to land something; your guy attempted 34 moves in the same time that mine attempted 4, at 75% agg to 80% agg then i should have attempted 32ish moves (31.875 moves) i think, i would have just thought it was bad luck if it was the first time, but an admin has already said this is most likely an error in my first fight, i just want to know if its bad luck or an error so i can figure out if i should keep drogo after the tourny or not

Don't think it was an error as the error that happens is when a guy gets rocked in the clinch then the number of lines goes up about 50% per minute but can't land anything afterwards.

You most likely just got way behind on energy in the clinch and gassed so basically he did nothing.

thanks for letting me know