Vendetta vs LOD

UniConor

We have already cleared that out Skull. You ducked after challenge was accepted. If you got another fight for me and decide to man up - go check my roster right now.

Your hilarious LOL please show me and everyone how i ducked you. oh wait you cant because i didnt. this is clearly your way of ducking me . QUACK QUACK

Your hilarious LOL please show me and everyone how i ducked you. oh wait you cant because i didnt. this is clearly your way of ducking me . QUACK QUACK

You had/signed another fight in order to duck me.

I play my cards with hands open for everyone to see.

1. Go to my roster

2. Check it out

3. Pick a somewhat fair fight to match one of your cans

4. Post it here

5. Sign the contract

6. Accept the fight offer

7. Set sliders and gameplan extremely careful

8. Do some meditation to calm down the nerves

9. Accept the massacration

• Upvote 2

I just read up to the point where me and Conor agreed to fight, no mention of a date. It hasn't even been edited into the first post yet.

Waiting until the 7th is a bit long, plus the fact you will need to recover and then possibly train a little bit. It's just too far away

But can we at least get the White vs Whoever the fuck Skull put forward.... that was the ORIGINAL fight, before all this war.

• Upvote 1

Waiting until the 7th is a bit long, plus the fact you will need to recover and then possibly train a little bit. It's just too far away

But can we at least get the White vs Whoever the fuck Skull put forward.... that was the ORIGINAL fight, before all this war.

Fair enough I didnt really think too much about his fight date on my end so I'm not really placing blame - I was just asked if I had a 260k fighter and he was it.

You had/signed another fight in order to duck me.

I play my cards with hands open for everyone to see.

1. Go to my roster

2. Check it out

3. Pick a somewhat fair fight to match one of your cans

4. Post it here

5. Sign the contract

6. Accept the fight offer

7. Set sliders and gameplan extremely careful

8. Do some meditation to calm down the nerves

9. Accept the massacration

Pete's fight had been set up before this was ever even thought about, so try again. I am just fine waiting so i suggest you do the same and we will have our fight sometime after the 7th like my orginal call out post said

How about the fights that can't go down on the 30th (cos no one wants to wait) and fight on the 7th, those fights happen a week later if you really want to do it. Instead of "You're ducking me" "NO YOU'RE DUCKING ME"

Ratko will be waiting for his can, obviously.

Your boy better not forget to put his chastity belt on, Skull.

That's because they dont have the guts. Say what you want but we(a small number) did step up. What the other 95% of LOD is doing I have no clue.

Boogie fights on the 31st. That fight was already signed BEFORE Castor picked him out so let's make that fight on the next one.

Remi should be released any moment then I'll show Sir Castor how it feels to get borderline rapped.

Then you can change your name to Sir Stepping Stone.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

C'mon the mental game you throw out there is laughable.

You called out Boogie Knight. YOU set that shit up without looking at the date. That's on you so you're insulting yourself. Go back and read the posts. I only set up Highjack vs ANY of your 220ks. Youre the one who tried cherry picking a fighter without looking st his booked fight. I will still fight you with him tho. We can do a second event and a third and a fourth until you admit you've become my bitch.

I swear Castor is mentally challenged. First you say you're never fighting in my org yet you already have and are fighting for a title in your next fight. But you ignored that fact and pretended it didn't happen now you call out my fighter and blame me that he's already booked?

I get that your personality is for show but you're an old man you can't be that dumb.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I wouldnt say its for SHOW,...he is just REAL selective

http://i38.servimg.com/u/f38/19/07/98/74/34242b10.jpg

Edited by Kanis
  • Upvote 2

You cbombs couldn't organize a piss up in a brewery

and let me guess,..we are supposed to be impressed with your skills at pointing that out ??

http://memestorage.com/_nw/39/35618455.jpg

but we got this.

• Upvote 3

and let me guess,..we are supposed to be impressed with your skills at pointing that out ??

http://memestorage.com/_nw/39/35618455.jpg

but we got this.

no,.....you aRe NOt meant to be impressed.....,..,,. I am impressed with YOUR way of typing tho,...!! Captain sour puss

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1