Super figts are all the rage Gianfranco Zola vs Gronk Groenhud

It;s the Number 1 135 pound fighter against the number 3 in the world .

$10,000 for the winner not too bad .

I'll be rooting for Groenhud as he's a home town fighter , but to be honest i think Gianfranco Zola [ 974 ] is the best fighter in the game better than YB check out his stats he's off the chart and his managers not bad either

I agree, Zola is possibly the best fighter in the game. And with his manager he'll stay unbeaten for a long time.

he could probably run through 145 too , he;s 139 pounds .

We where every lucky theoron (grendel ) from kings of rio let him in the tournament , he must be an really faster leaner to cause he has 10 wins too .

in fairness to Gronk Groenhud he beat some great fighter to get to the final , ahma was ranked 3rd in the world before he beat him and khan was 8th in the world before he beat him , he's been an underdog every round

He's a beast, and Jaime's an awesome manager, but with respect--he hasn't faced near the same level of competition as YB, and three of his wins came over poor Fonseca. No offense to Groenhud, he is after all the #3 BW in the world, so props for that--but I don't see anything particularly outstanding about him. The hometown guy may be in for a long night via signature RNC.

He's a beast, and Jaime's an awesome manager, but with respect--he hasn't faced near the same level of competition as YB, and three of his wins came over poor Fonseca. No offense to Groenhud, he is after all the #3 BW in the world, so props for that--but I don't see anything particularly outstanding about him. The hometown guy may be in for a long night via signature RNC.

very good points really looking forward to yb vs mendez

I think Groenhund might be a hidden apts guys cause on paper he should of lost his last 2 fights

He'd be something special if he had someone to fight.

10-0's bloated, he's 5-0 quality.

Sean Rodey'll fight him next if he want's to make the move to 145. Bring him to Synchronicity, hell, the free hype might be worth travelling myself.

Rodey has a fight, Zola has a fight, let's make it happen.

And to clarify this, Zola deserves props for not being a sub spamming bitch. Most of his wins were with skill. And that will last when the system is fixed.

Current world #3 Bantamweight vs ex reigning world #1 featherweight. That'll be a notch in your belt right. I invite you. Let's make this happen.

Rodey vs Zola.

He'd be something special if he had someone to fight.

10-0's bloated, he's 5-0 quality.

Sean Rodey'll fight him next if he want's to make the move to 145. Bring him to Synchronicity, hell, the free hype might be worth travelling myself.

Rodey has a fight, Zola has a fight, let's make it happen.

And to clarify this, Zola deserves props for not being a sub spamming bitch. Most of his wins were with skill. And that will last when the system is fixed.

Current world #3 Bantamweight vs ex reigning world #1 featherweight. That'll be a notch in your belt right. I invite you. Let's make this happen.

Rodey vs Zola.

I would take you up on the offer, but Theon at Kings of Rio has put in some work to bring some quality bantamweights over to his organization. He allowed Zola to head to London for a tournament, so I owe him some fights once that is finished. And after that, I am sure all parties could find some sort of arrangement if the fight still has an appeal. In any event, I would prefer to do it in Rio, but a fight is still just a fight wherever it is.

I would take you up on the offer, but Theon at Kings of Rio has put in some work to bring some quality bantamweights over to his organization. He allowed Zola to head to London for a tournament, so I owe him some fights once that is finished. And after that, I am sure all parties could find some sort of arrangement if the fight still has an appeal. In any event, I would prefer to do it in Rio, but a fight is still just a fight wherever it is.

Okay. Well, if your oponents run thin remember the offer.