Fitness elite 24/7 (3260) Island gym up for sale

dabronco

Hello, I am the owner of the fitness elite 24/7 gym on the island, there are currently 16 fitness coaches, 15 elite and 1 sensational fitness coaches. Gyms cap is 65 and currently full. The gym is profitable each week even if equipment needs replaced. Pm me to go over how profitable it is and if your serious about wanting to buy this gym

I am looking for a quick sale to another manager or else I would just put it for sale on the public list.

Let me know your offer via here or pm me in game. I am looking to sell soon so I can open another company on the main land.

Okay so I guess that sums it up, let me know!

Thanks,

JBCL

Sorry man I doubt anyone will buy it this late into the season, the Island will be resetting soon. Anyone know the exact time frame that the island resets?

Finishes on February 28th, the tournament starts a week after and runs for a week.

Would be 1 or 2 months before it restarts

Sorry man I doubt anyone will buy it this late into the season, the Island will be resetting soon. Anyone know the exact time frame that the island resets?

Yea I figured, I was just seeing if anyone was interested or not, I had my eyes on something else I was wanting to buy but I'll have to hold off I guess unless someone wants to buy this gym