2,000 posts! Time for some appreciation

UniConor

King Con you are a large reason why they couldnt drag me away from this game either, thank you for your wit, sarcasm and the occasional blast of Unicorn magic around the place. I am a believer. I was in love with a Unicorn once (everyone else just saw a pretty horse, if you know what I mean. and I know you do) Any way back to the Bells and Whistles. Great job on the Belt. I will just Imagine that your red belt has glitter-PINK slashes (degrees) on it :thumbup:

• Upvote 1

King Con you are a large reason why they couldnt drag me away from this game either, thank you for your wit, sarcasm and the occasional blast of Unicorn magic around the place. I am a believer. I was in love with a Unicorn once (everyone else just saw a pretty horse, if you know what I mean. and I know you do) Any way back to the Bells and Whistles. Great job on the Belt. I will just Imagine that your red belt has glitter-PINK slashes (degrees) on it :thumbup:

Haha! you're awesome Kanis :D

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

So where are the rest of the unicorns?

They are among us,.. but ONLY the pure of heart can see them for what they are.

so if you cant see them, now you know why.

• Upvote 1

If we leave it up to you guys ALL the damn magic in the world will cease to exist.

watch fairys will be the next to go :weeping:

4275b28c64c1e68d967b6f30c7de5ec9.jpg

• Upvote 2