need smack talkers

My org is running, but there is no one smack talking. Im looking for some people who will join the org and help get it going. New Age Cage Fighting, its a k1 org based in london. Who has what it takes?

The smack talker of the month award doesn't inspire people all that much, in my experience. The people that will win it are generally the same people that would already be talking smack.

The most luck I've had with getting smack talkers is to actually give mini-interviews to people and encourage them to talk some trash "in character". I technically did all of the work for them in that instance.

Good luck!

I would talk smack, but both of my guys got KOed, and I lost to Rorydaly and Mr. Worldwide. So apparently I am awful at this game. I guess that makes me a "Can" and Cans can't talk trash because we are terrible. :weeping:

Don't beat yourself about it. You were dominating the fight, you just had a bad chin.