Dissolution Fighting Championships - Official Smack Talk Thread

kenlow73

Didn't know if u were actually mad at what franchel said or just playing along with the smack talk lol

Are you talking about me? Not mad, just saying that Jones is just a filler (like most of the guys I have in the org, they're just to fill a card, I don't give them title shots most of the time except for Palmz coming up because I needed a fight for Cosby) If you lose to him your fighter might want to re-evaluate his career choice.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14223273079421.jpg

"Ice Cube" O Shea Jackson

3-1-0

Following another win in Dissolution, the media were eager to talk with O Shea Jackson regarding his future title bout

So O Shea, following your first round TKO victory over William Wooooly, the stage is set for you to take on Archie Moore for the Light Heavyweight championship. How do you feel about this?

Man, i'm feeling fresh as a daisy after I layed that fool out in the cage. I knew he wanted to take me down, and to be honest, I could have beaten him there too, but I wanted to knock his punk ass out. As for that title shot, Moore is a whole nother ball game compared to Wooooly. Moore has some serious power, and yeah, that is gonna be a big problem I have to overcome. But I'm gonna get back to the gym, set up my training to beat him, and when that cage door closes, I am gonna be ready.

The title fight will headline the first stop on the Dissolution FC road tour which starts at The Beer Garden in Amsterdam, how does it feel to be going overseas for the bout?

Ain't no problem for me, I got myself a private jet to take me there and back, and hell, I can take 4 other guys fighting on that card with me to help out Ken Enlow. I wanna make this event in Amsterdam a big success, and I'm sure all the music fans over there will be excited to see me go over and perform a set at the afterparty.

And lastly, what is your response to allegations that you intimidated Dragan Draksic so much he declined a fight against you prior to this bout?

Ain't nothing to it, gangsta rap made me do it

• Upvote 1

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14105575184391.gif

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/belt/20150211073652champ.png

"Cut-Throat" Cearul Ysengrin

The usually serious Cearul Ysengrin, burst into laughter after hearing what Henrik Danielsson had to say but quickly regained his serious posture and said

"No."

Low Ki "I may be new, and I may be young, but I hope people took notice today, because I am here and ready to make a name for myself as I continue to work towards the top."

Bear Prime - 265+ division full of pussies. People turning down fights and running from me i will take any of you on. Stop protecting your records and running scared this is the fight game.

Future LHW Champ Seventh Sleeper

"I wanna call out that punk ass mark Oshea. I wanna show the world hes all talk and hype. I remember when his manager had real fighters. Not fat washed up rappers trying to be tough guys Im callin you out fatboy! You talk about people ducking where you at now. Ill be here waiting for you."

Future LHW Champ Seventh Sleeper

"I wanna call out that punk ass mark Oshea. I wanna show the world hes all talk and hype. I remember when his manager had real fighters. Not fat washed up rappers trying to be tough guys Im callin you out fatboy! You talk about people ducking where you at now. Ill be here waiting for you."

3-1-0

Where I'm at now is fighting for that Light Heavyweight championship, where I'm gonna be at afterwards is right back in the gym training to fight Gunnar Wylde . You may wanna ease up with the fat jokes you clinically obese son of a bitch, weighing almost 30lbs more than me just makes you look like a distant relative of Mr Blobby.

I remember when your manager had real fighters too, back before he got his dumb ass banned. After I win both those fights, i'll be happy to take you on if Enlow thinks you are the #1 contender

3-1-0

Where I'm at now is fighting for that Light Heavyweight championship, where I'm gonna be at afterwards is right back in the gym training to fight Gunnar Wylde . You may wanna ease up with the fat jokes you clinically obese son of a bitch, weighing almost 30lbs more than me just makes you look like a distant relative of Mr Blobby.

I remember when your manager had real fighters too, back before he got his dumb ass banned. After I win both those fights, i'll be happy to take you on if Enlow thinks you are the #1 contender

Um, well, seeing after last week, Seventh Sleeper might be up there but he wouldn't be fighting you for the title O Shea.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Henrik Danielsson (9-7)

"To be honest you have never faced a guy with my experience and ground game and so havent Stones Mahones, I might have lost a bunch of fights but thats in the past and Im not losing to you"

Yeah Cearul, He won't lose to you. Because he's not going to fight you. He's scared of you because his manager is asking to released from his contract.

• Upvote 1

Henrik Danielsson (9-7)

"I am very close to you now Cearul, one or two more wins and you will get to know what BJJ is"

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14105575184391.gif

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/belt/20150211073652champ.png

"Cut-Throat" Cearul Ysengrin

"What's that you ducking swine? I looked forward to putting you in your place, I thought you had bigger balls than to call me out only to secretly ask to be released like the weasel you are."

Henrik Danielsson (10-7)

"I actually didnt think I was gonna get a titleshot in a long way so I wanted to go to another org there I could revenge my losses, but now when you guys talk about me like that I have changed my mind and Im staying here! You guys didnt even believe in me in my last fight and that fight was very easy for me... So please give me a fight at dfc 35 or 36 for the number one contender"

well. if you think you can handle that fight. OK but you better accept it.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Now, we will have to see if he accepts the fight or just blows you off.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14182882011033.jpg

Derp "Bitches Need Stitches" Wyatt

I'm here to put the super heavyweight division on notice. I'm coming to fuck you up and take that strap as my own. Hope you suckers are ready for the beat down of your lives.

In Breaking News, DFC Welterweight Champion Felix Sturm has declined a new Contract:according to his Manager Stu Mack:

4b5b3975b8b49c27b41005e5c0c6edce.png

DFC Owner Ken Enlow gave this reply:

"This is a blow to our Welterweight Division. If Sturm doesn't lose his last fight, I am going to have to strip him in order to have my belt fought for."

In other news, DFC may already have a replacement for Sturm with a recent signing:

834926b5083833606fda18947fb9312a.png

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14132290756001.jpg

Felix Sturm

'I can't understand why this latest event has come as such a shock to the Dissolution staff as my manager raised his concerns in July.

I'm a young fighter who is trying to make the most of my potential and my manager doesn't feel like fighting the same guys over and over is the best way to do it at such a young age.

So far I have fought Bill Bremner twice, and it will be the 3rd time Jimbo Loosterman and myself will have met - in a total of 7 fights.

Unfortunately Mr Enlowe has decided to go to the press first rather communicate directly with my manager Stu Mack.'

Stu Mack had this to say 'This is the first time I've been in this situation where I've been unable to work things out with an org owner, I've never had a fighter not fulfill his duty as Champ and stay to defend his title against all comers before but unfortunately whilst communication has never been Mr. Enlowe's strong point, it is now completely non existent and my fighter will not be renewing his contract after his last fight.'

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

In response to Sturm DFC Ken Enlow had this to say:

Who is Mr, Enlowe? As for going to Mr. Mack, Mr. Mack felt you weren't going to fight anybody else. What else was I going to do? Yes, you've fight all these guys multiple times. The Next fight is a rubber fight seeing how Loosterman beat you the first time and you won the last. I only had one other person close to you in skill until earlier today.

• Downvote 1