I will not.

Skap

I did say that. I'm still not getting how you guys claim that I knew something more that I should have. I didn't know anything but that Vendetta Ny was up for auction and that you guys and LOD have an rivalry. So I changed the name to poke fun. It was nothing more than that and I don't understand why you guys think that it was something else.

Cause you're guilty by association

Wrong answer but we will go with that. I posted in this forum because Skap sent me some PMs and this whole thread is obv about me.

Wrong Answer? Your first post in the forums was making this thread

Guilty by association? So I'm automatically guilty because of a guy who broke the rules year ago? That sounds a tad childish don't you think? I have nothing against you guys. I just wanted to poke fun. I'm starting to think that t wasn't worth the headache.

About as childish as changing a gym name to try to antagonise people

First and last post in the thread because I feel like I need to defend myself and tell people the truth as to what happened.:

I wanted a gym in NY for my fighters. I told mentor that I wanted to start a gym in New York but he told me not to, that I should just open up a gym in Vegas and move my fighters. I told him that I'd rather run a gym in New York but if the alliance wanted another gym in Las Vegas I would start it there. He ran a poll in the alliance and guess what NY won. So I was going to start a gym in New York but low and behold Vendetta NY was up for auction. I figured, hey there was already a gym that had everything I needed and was set up perfectly so why not bid on it. I told Mentor that I wasn't going to start a gym right away because I bid on Vendetta and he didn't care because there is obviously no love lost between Vendetta and LOD. I told him that since you always trashed us in these forums that , I would name the Gym LOD: Vendetta takeover. Again, no love lost, so he didn't care. When I found out I won the gym, I changed the name. Kanis Lupin was on the staff (which was an oversight on my part) and when he saw the name change he flipped and ruined the gym by firing all the coaches so I had to rehire them. In the end it didn't matter because I had the cash anyway. Bio thinks its some big conspiracy (which its not) because he take this game way to fucking seriously.

Honestly, you guys sound like a bunch of babies. If you didn't want your gym to get bought by competition you shouldn't of let it go up for auction. It's your own fault BIO (Skap) that you trusted the wrong person with your money and he ran off on you. That has nothing to do with me. Again, honestly, you guys could have just messaged me and been like "hey bro, the names rude can you change it?" and I would have no problem. But Kanis had to be an asshole. However, I have been alerted to report this to bugs because Kanis should have been fired when I became the owner of the gym (at least everyone I've talked to has told me that).

Again, this is the first and last time I'm going to post on this. I just wanted people to know the truth.

- Jack

Ok first of, this topic got depressing right away. Didnt read all, but needed to post this becasue it reminded me of someone else i know from LOD. Do you know who?? :P

• Upvote 3

You do realize that he, and whoever else , got upset over a name right. I just cant wrap my mind around it. It's a name in a game.

That some one or gasp a few someones have spent many hours of freetime and Real money on. Artwork with grace and pride. If you still dont get it, I give up.

and wish that I could sim smack you again

First and last post in the thread because I feel like I need to defend myself and tell people the truth as to what happened.:

I wanted a gym in NY for my fighters. I told mentor that I wanted to start a gym in New York but he told me not to, that I should just open up a gym in Vegas and move my fighters. I told him that I'd rather run a gym in New York but if the alliance wanted another gym in Las Vegas I would start it there. He ran a poll in the alliance and guess what NY won. So I was going to start a gym in New York but low and behold Vendetta NY was up for auction. I figured, hey there was already a gym that had everything I needed and was set up perfectly so why not bid on it. I told Mentor that I wasn't going to start a gym right away because I bid on Vendetta and he didn't care because there is obviously no love lost between Vendetta and LOD. I told him that since you always trashed us in these forums that , I would name the Gym LOD: Vendetta takeover. Again, no love lost, so he didn't care. When I found out I won the gym, I changed the name. Kanis Lupin was on the staff (which was an oversight on my part) and when he saw the name change he flipped and ruined the gym by firing all the coaches so I had to rehire them. In the end it didn't matter because I had the cash anyway. Bio thinks its some big conspiracy (which its not) because he take this game way to fucking seriously.

Honestly, you guys sound like a bunch of babies. If you didn't want your gym to get bought by competition you shouldn't of let it go up for auction. It's your own fault BIO (Skap) that you trusted the wrong person with your money and he ran off on you. That has nothing to do with me. Again, honestly, you guys could have just messaged me and been like "hey bro, the names rude can you change it?" and I would have no problem. But Kanis had to be an asshole. However, I have been alerted to report this to bugs because Kanis should have been fired when I became the owner of the gym (at least everyone I've talked to has told me that).

Again, this is the first and last time I'm going to post on this. I just wanted people to know the truth.

- Jack

Hmmm is it just me or like stated above does this sound very much like someone we all know and love...Copy and paste perhaps?

Fun ?!? /emotes the ancient art of sim * I am crushing your head*

Yes fun. You guys and your conspiracy theories are fun. Why don't you be men and stop dancing around the topic. You think that I am a multi. I'm here to tell you I'm not. I don't care about this game that much to spend money on multiple accounts. The fights and actions are way to far and in between. That's why I'm commenting here. It's entertaining for a while.

I do feel like a few kids yelling at each other in the sand-box

Yes fun. You guys and your conspiracy theories are fun. Why don't you be men and stop dancing around the topic. You think that I am a multi. I'm here to tell you I'm not. I don't care about this game that much to spend money on multiple accounts. The fights and actions are way to far and in between. That's why I'm commenting here. It's entertaining for a while.

At what point have we called you a multi?

The reference was to you being a puppet with Mentor pulling the strings...

• Upvote 1

Shards I owe you a + for that one and I am out already,.I was going to fire that as well.

Michael Caine and hilarious