New gym in Las Vegas. BJJ Heaven

This week a new gym opened in Vegas.

BJJ Heaven

Everybody knows how important having great BJJ skills is to make it in MMA.

We've already got 8 members and are looking for members that want to improve their jiu jitsu game.

To start with we have two coaches, one offensive and one defensive, they both are remarkable BJJ trainers and they also have some wrestling skills. I plan to keep the fighter-coach ratio very low, so when more members join I'll hire more and better coaches.

If you want to focus on your jiu jitsu please join and spread the word, the fee is only $50 a week.

BJJ Heaven

-Focusing 100% on BJJ

I was looking for this kind of gym but came up empty, so I created this one.

The plan is to hire more and better BJJ coaches as more members join and keep all the classes small.

I'll maybe add a wrestling coach to work on takedowns and possibly a conditioning coach, but other than that it's gonna be a jiu jitsu gym.

Thanks guys.

We are now up to 14 members, at least half of them are purple and we also got two brown belts.

People are rolling (submission grappling sparring) all day every day. At least 3 guys in each slot.

There is a lot of one-on-one in training with the coaches, the most stacked class for now has 3 fighters and there are even classes where the trainers are taking a smoke break because there's nobody signed up.

So if you want to sparr with quality JJ guys and get quality time with remarkable trainers this is the gym for you!

one thing you will want to think of is people need to train in a lot more than just what you plan to offer, and would have to switch gyms to train something else, which means paying joining fees every time you do that. and with the level of coaches you have, no high level guys are gonna want to train there, so the people you are attracting will find they can't afford to do that.

This is an experiment, but don't write this gym off just yet.

I'm confident that people won't mind paying a joining fee a few times if they think it will benefit their fighters. It's not like spending a few extra bucks every now and then is really going to hurt most people.

I just started the gym two days ago, thats why the gym isnt stacked with elite coaches, yet.

You are specifically told when you start a gym not to hire elite coaches or the company will go bankrupt so this is what I'm starting with.

It says in the wiki that having less fighters per class with a lower ranked coached may do more for the fighter than being in a stacked class with an elite so while there are still so few members I'm not to worried about my coaches not being the very best in the world.

You say no high level guys will train in my gym, it's only been a couple of days and already two brown belts have joined, at this point not to many guys have reached a black belt status so I'd say brown belts are high level.

As more members join and within a few weeks I'm going to have to raise the fees and then the elite coaches will be hired.

But thanks for caring....

The gym in growing slowly.

We're up to 18 members and that includes at least 3 or 4 brown belts.

I just hired a wonderful fitness coach.

Each and every sparring session is filed with 3-9 members.

Join now while the fee is still only $50.

Still growing slowly, up to 23 members.

I just hired an exceptional wrestling coach to work on takedowns and fees are up to 99$

If you are looking to improve your JJ join this gym.