Highland Games - 25 Year Old Creation Tournament

Since we still have 9 I won't need to reserve spots or anything. Just send me the fighter link when its made and you're in. I'm saving them all into Word right now cause a few guys mentioned that people could make counter builds against their fighters. When we get to like 5 left or something I'll start taking reserve spots into account.

http://mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilemanager.php?FID=269619

Chrollo Lucifier said screw all the rachet bishes, pay me da money.

Kidding, that's not his character at all.

• Upvote 1

Lmao yeah you can train. For the record, just 6 days until I can get rid of this sacrilegious name. ABOUT TIME ROY NELSON!!!!!

9 fighters in. For anyone who wants to get some interviews or anything going, send me a few lines of a fighter bio. I like to ask questions specific to each fighter so that'll make them a lot better than just asking generic ones.

• Upvote 1

Lmao yeah you can train. For the record, just 6 days until I can get rid of this sacrilegious name. ABOUT TIME ROY NELSON!!!!!

9 fighters in. For anyone who wants to get some interviews or anything going, send me a few lines of a fighter bio. I like to ask questions specific to each fighter so that'll make them a lot better than just asking generic ones.

Still calling you Queens Property, or QP for short. It has a much nicer ring to it

I have racked up 7 custom avatars through Spin and Win and am willing to donate them (is that possible?) to this tournament if you want a slightly higher prize pool, or for anything you want to do in the future. I don't care much for them and Highland Games has been an excellent Org for my first endeavor with this game and I'd like to help where I can. Let me know if you want them, and how to transfer them (if possible).

C'mon people let us get this done. Only 5 spots left, since the 1st prize is already loaded I will bolster 2nd place by buying 3 months VIP for whoever comes in 2nd.

• Upvote 1