Vanquish Combat Club - Official Smack Talk Thread

Warpig

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/22/22w15.jpg

Edwin "Hands Of Stone" Valero (269601)

Tnx 4 Creating Diz Our Boss Scott J. And I Calling Out Fighters Out There,

To Do All Ur Thoughts Here,SmackTalk Anyway For My First Fight Its Gonna Be

Interesting so watch u all how i gonna kill that ugly bitch and after i humiliate him

Im gonna take that belt and kill who ever hold it . know what I can defeat all the fighters in this org. All Of this dude in here was just amateur im gonna prove it and after that i gonna laugh all of u .

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Predictions:

Clegane, Valero (those two fights hard to pick)...... Dundee*, Powell*, Solomon*, Ian, Marlow, UNSURE* (My guy is the underdog, but not admitting it), Shelby*, Kane

*indicates my fights

Little plug for my gym in St Petersburg, Parko Ludus Top Team. All welcome, always expanding.

And Scott J. VCC's owner, does very good avatars, get in touch with him if you won an avatar slot.

• 3 weeks later...
http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/posters/1429423439vcc12.png

09 May 2015

The Underground - Sydney

Vanquish heads to The Underground on Saturday night for it's 12th event that will see two big heavyweight bouts at the top of the card, and a solid mix of the remaining weight classes will square off in the remaining bouts. This event is seemingly a night of challengers and rising stars, with all the fighters desperate to elevate themselves into genuine forces in the organisation aswell as the MMA circuit in Sydney and the world.

Main Event

Dwight Powell vs Eddie Kiely

Record 2-1-0

Height 186cm

Weight 237 lbs

Age 25

Keys to Victory - Knockout Power, Well Rounded Striking

Record 3-2-0

Height 195cm

Weight 265 lbs

Age 23

Keys to Victory - Knockout Power, Solid Wrestling

The main event of the night features two heavyweights that are vying for relevance at the top tier of the heavyweight division.

Dwight "The Power" Powell comes into the fight off of a 41 second knockout in the clinch in his previous bout, his raw power and prowess in the clinch will be what he will look to utilize against Kiely, his striking and clinchwork look to be the superior of the two competitors and he could very well score the T(KO) win in quick fashion. Powell has never entered the second round in his young career and that has propelled him into being a genuine fan favourite at Vanquish, win, lose or draw, Powell will still be a force in the division of the future.

Former champion Kiely comes into this fight after losing his title to the monster Clegane in a TKO loss that only came in the closing seconds of the 5th round, his heart is unmatched and his ability to grind out the takedown and destroy his opponents with ground and pound will worry Powell, however his clinch ability may be tested against Powell. Kiely has a significant height advantage and also boasts what is nearly a 30 lb weight advatage which may see him takedown Powell with ease if he can move quick enough to catch him. This fight is a coin toss, however the heart of Kiely may overcome the odds and secure the win and possibly a rematch with Clegane in the future.

Fight Card

Dwight Powell vs Eddie Kiely

Sean Gable vs Bruno Santos

Dante Firm vs Carlos Queiros

Kaspar Hauser vs Bill Bungy

Gilad Shalit vs Boris Brown

Jeff Webb vs Keyser Soze

Lotza Fury vs Brock Elton

Rafael Lombard vs Putra Rajasa

Darren Martin vs George Cannon

Hans Von Fingerberger vs Casper Vanderhose

Event sponsored by Voodoo Nutrition

• 4 weeks later...

Big night for Vanquish tonight, in just half an hour or so VCC will be hosting two simultaneous events!

Look forward to seeing how this works out.

5 fighters from the DJ Parko stable are taking to the cage hoping for 4/5 or better!!!

Also I believe the first of the organisations 135 fights are booked in for tonight, ahead of the official weightclass opening in a couple of weeks. All Bantamweight fighters are looking for big finishes to pump up their hype and have their names considered for the first ever title match.

• 2 months later...

I have to say that this is the most satisfying win in my short tycoon career. I beat the only man to beat this fighter, for the title, my first title fight and he is in my alliance. He almost had me several times. I want a rubber match as soon as he would like.

Boom Head Shot your new 205 champion!!!!!

Congrats man you deserve it!!!

Wurundjeri Fight Club

Sydney

Hyashi's Lounges

Partnered with Big Bear Nutrition

Three title fights!!!

265 Title Fight

Clegane

Vs

Hardenov

A WFC veteran and held the belt for 5 fights Clegane is always the fan favourite in Sydney. But all the way from St Petersburg come Alexander Hardenov who came and has impressed already is hungry for Clegane belt!

185 Title Fight

Patterson

Vs

Kartella

Patterson has also being at WFC for a long time so it shows loyalty pays at the end of the day as him and Clegane are both Champions of WFC! but for how long? Well im sure Kartella will be more than happy to tell you the answer to that with confidence. Patterson however is a great fighter and Kartella certainly cant under estimate the current WFC Champion!

170 Title Fight

Galle Jr

Vs

Wall

Galle Jr is a dominant force in WFC with victories over the legendary Rhust and wall himself he is the favourite for this fight!. It is also being said that he scared off Kezz the convict who he called a cherry picker as he turned down many fights against Ville Galle Jr including a title fight!!. Wall will be ready to avenge Galle Jr from his previous fight when the Referee stopped the fight by way of TKO. We best be ready for this one.

Fight Card

CLEGANE Vs Hardenov 265 Title Fight

PATTERSON Vs Kartella 185 Title Fight

GALLE JR Vs Wall 170 Title Fight

Goodman Vs Stewart

Glazer Vs Clegane

Hayes Vs Ownens

Gable Vs Fischer

Marlow Vs Martin

Greene Vs Souvlaki

Loens Vs Yeboah

Saul Goodman is taking the WW belt from Galle Jr and then is coming for that MW belt. Saul didn't forget that call out Drake Kartella. After he finishes Galle Jr he's coming for you. You called him out and Saul is going to make you pay for that.

You're right. Drake Kartella did call you out. He is locked and loaded to fight you whenever

He can talk ill give him that... But can Saul fight? We'll see. Drake The Snake is ready

Saul can absolutely fight. He's going to first take that WW Title from Galle Jr and then has room on his mantle for Drake The Snake's MW belt. Drake will soon find out that his call out was the worst mistake of his life.