Ronda Rousey vs Bethe Correia Targeted For UFC 190 in Brazil

kenlow73

Paper doesn't mean anything. Her last fight was good on paper, then 14 seconds later.

"I don't just want to defeat her; I want her to leave that arena embarrassed."

--UFC star Ronda Rousey on her upcoming fight against Bethe Correia:

Well ... this fight is hardly gonna happen .. uncle Dana is just promoting this only ...
when the fight becomes near, the event will change .... Dana will not allow his Rousey girl to fight in a hostile environment in Brazil ... trust me ...
and Joe Rogan will insist Dana not to as well..
clearly Rogan is scre-ing Rousey ( with his comments on Rousey, and how she can beat any man in the UFC .. :P )

"Do I understand why Ronda would want to fight Cyborg at 135? Of course, yeah, it's the smart thing to do. You're going to fight a f-----g wrecking machine. She's big, and she knocks b-----s out. She knocks chicks out in a way that very few fighters knock people out. She puts it on girls. She's scary. Everyone should be scared of her. They all should be scared, especially if you're lighter than her."

Joe Rogan about cyborg.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I just wish Ronda and Cyborg would just friggin fight at catchweight. Screw the belt, just do it. I personally want to see this fight as Cyborg is really the only person on earth to truly test Ronda.

I also think Kat will give her a run as long as she doesn't run at her like an angry ape again.

But Beth doesnt even come close IMO.