Demonic Drugs

nickwick

Demonic Drugs is proud to announce that we are close to taking over the #1 spot in LA for all companies with Demonic Clothing right beside us. There is a demand for quality in LA and Demonic Inc. is the only cooperation with the supply.

Demonic Drugs

Demonic Clothing

Deminic Betz

Just to halt any questions, I opened this new thread because the old one was made by my business partner crzy1051 and the name was wrong. Drugs can get you so much farther than supplements

MILESTONE

Demonic Drugs had made the list for top ten companies worldwide today. Soon we will take over #1 in LA and Demonic Clothing will be next on the list. The owner of advantage xxx has been trying to pick up his am some (he prob got scared when he read this thread) but we are still going to overtake him.

Demonic Drugs
Demonic Clothing
Demonic Betz

Well looks like I posted too soon. Demonic Drugs is now the #1 company in LA. Now we just need to bring Demonic Clothing into the top ten worldwide. So send him some fighters who need sponsorships.

Advantage XXX is insinuating that Demonic Drugs if lying about the quality of our products.

Demonic Drugs Balance Details : Available Balance : $ 1,163.84 Withdrawable : $ -8,808.62 Loan Details : Initial Loan : $ 92,000.00 Current loan balance : $ 9,972.46 Weekly repayments : $ 1,946.15 Repay amount : Expenses (week) : Staff Wages : $ 0.00 Product Expenses : $ 0.00 Fighter Sponsorships : $ 4,501.00 Loan repayments : $ 3,204.46 Manager withdrawals : $ 0.00 Misc Expenses : $ 100.00 Income : Stock sales : $ 5,335.00 Manager deposits : $ 0.00 Net Profit : $ -2,470.46 Expenses (total) : Staff Wages : $ 0.00 Product Expenses : $ 122,578.06 Fighter Sponsorships : $ 32,231.00 Loan repayments : $ 83,081.39 Manager withdrawals : $ 0.00 Misc Expenses : $ 785.00 Income : Stock sales : $ 149,989.00 Manager deposits : $ 48,189.23 Net Profit : $ -38,497.22

it costs 61000 to make a quality 150 product. (its like 149.5 but it rounds up) Product expenses 122,587.06. I claim to have a 143 and a 150. the other money went into ordering and my previous q-30 products.

Demonic Drugs is proud to announce that we will be sponsoring AFM in their new tournament to find a challenger for their champs. We will be giving away 124 drugs in support along with some cash.

Demonic Drugs is out of debt, which means in about a week we will have our new product and from messages I've been sent, Stamina is the next on the list.

• 4 weeks later...

Demonic Drugs and Advantage XXX Nutrition have combined forces. Advantage is now named Demonic XXX Nutrition, and once we have some more finances we will move Demonic XXX to another location. I was just wondering which location my customers are wanted to see Demonic in.