How bout this comeback?

Juices boy popped cuts easy but after 8 fights has yet to loose from cuts so I think hes safe =) Id think good comebacks show determination and I'll take that on a fighter anyday.

The tycoon goat jigoro kane also had cuts easily. Original manager put him against guys that were way more experienced in qfcs and he had really poor striking so made him look awful. I think his confidence is high though moral didn't go down after last loss and he doesn't seem to stop going forward even if he is getting lit up lol

• Upvote 1

not really, hate to be the but that not a great combo.Have a few fighters like that and they sucked donkey dick.You definite need some ko power from hell for that combo to work

Whatever I brought this dude back from FA oblivion and he's on the verge of being top 1k p4p and will probably have elite primaries across the board before the age of 25. He is gonna be a force and is in the perfect org to shine I think.

Im not sure about his chin being questionable either... Considering the 2 ko losses were pretty big mismatches to a newly created fighter I think Id overlook them for the time being. If he had little striking Defense at the time a KO would have been inevitable. A risk taken in QFC. I still think the guys got some pretty good potential.