Need Contract box

Grump

With the QFC tourneys growing I am encountering a lot of fighters who DONT need a contract. But its common even with regular fighters and even experienced managers INCLUDING MYSELF to forget to uncheck the "needs contract" box. This leads to a waste of an org owners time to send out contracts. Also a small waste of time for the declines and mails to determine the cause of decline ect.

I propose to change the default of a check in the box to it NOT being checked unless the manager purposely checks it.

• Downvote 3

Just set a reminder so you uncheck it?

Is this what life is now.... Changing the whole system for one forgetful/lazy person.

Get a grip of yourself man and yes I expect a whole PM ranting at me because you're a fucking crazy ass, so give me and my pals a good laugh.

• Upvote 3

As an org owner I'd rather see my some of my time wasted sending an offer to a person who forgot to uncheck it and declines my offer(a quick one line message can also makes a world of difference here to me) then potentially miss out on good fighters because someone forgot to check the needs contract box instead.

• 4 weeks later...