sitting on fight offers for weeks?

skintchicken

i noticed a few weeks back that i kept waiting on the other manager to accept the fight i had already accepted. finally, i messaged the org owner and basically said, "hey. i don't want to fly my guy all the way to another city just to find out the other manager has no intention of accepting the fight. that's wasting my guy's training time." the org owner gave me another fight and we both accepted no problem.

after i got my new fight i noticed on the org roster page that the same fighter who wouldn't accept my fight had another green check next to his name. i've been watching it for at least a week now. the manager signs on daily, but just lets the offer sit there. the fight is only 8 or 9 days away now.

how is that fair to the other manager? why sign your guy up with an org if you don't want your guy to fight?!? can we do something to keep this from happening? like a penalty for letting an offer sit there for more than 5 days? i know shit happens, but its pretty unnecessary.

• Upvote 5

Welcome to the world of online gaming where in this case you rely on other people to accept or deny fights. Maybe he didn't want to decline the fight (which technically he didn't). Maybe he messaged the org owner about not wanting the fight but the org owner never told you. Maybe every time he logs in and goes to the fight offer page, it freezes and only got fixed after the new fight was offered. Maybe he DID accept the fight but a glitch showed it wasn't accepted. Maybe he is allergic to ham and had an allergic reaction after eating ham which caused his finger to be unable to click on the accept/decline button. So many possibilities....

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

It not fair, it's more a matter of the org owner either being on top of it and working to fix fights in a reasonable time or not. Its just one of those differences that you see in a well run org vs a not so well run org.

Of course even a top notch org owner can make this mistake and it won't mean anything itself, its just a matter of them not allowing it to be made a habit.

• Downvote 1

• 1 month later...

i noticed a few weeks back that i kept waiting on the other manager to accept the fight i had already accepted. finally, i messaged the org owner and basically said, "hey. i don't want to fly my guy all the way to another city just to find out the other manager has no intention of accepting the fight. that's wasting my guy's training time." the org owner gave me another fight and we both accepted no problem.

after i got my new fight i noticed on the org roster page that the same fighter who wouldn't accept my fight had another green check next to his name. i've been watching it for at least a week now. the manager signs on daily, but just lets the offer sit there. the fight is only 8 or 9 days away now.

how is that fair to the other manager? why sign your guy up with an org if you don't want your guy to fight?!? can we do something to keep this from happening? like a penalty for letting an offer sit there for more than 5 days? i know shit happens, but its pretty unnecessary.

I saw exactly the same thing with a manager named Jonas Bobb when I was in the BackYard Fight Club . same exact thing...he signs in but NEVER accepts fights and NEVER replies to mails and u check his events he creates and releases and creates and releases...often without even fighting...really strange.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Welcome to the world of online gaming where in this case you rely on other people to accept or deny fights. Maybe he didn't want to decline the fight (which technically he didn't). Maybe he messaged the org owner about not wanting the fight but the org owner never told you. Maybe every time he logs in and goes to the fight offer page, it freezes and only got fixed after the new fight was offered. Maybe he DID accept the fight but a glitch showed it wasn't accepted. Maybe he is allergic to ham and had an allergic reaction after eating ham which caused his finger to be unable to click on the accept/decline button. So many possibilities....

momma always says...stupid is as stupid does.

Its this kinda retarded post that makes this forum useless. People cant think of something semi-intelligent to say but there is a reward for saying SOMETHING so they throw in all sorts of moronic stuff like this....go get ur reward...Im gonna get mine too.

• Downvote 5

Its this kinda retarded post that makes this forum useless. People cant think of something semi-intelligent to say but there is a reward for saying SOMETHING so they throw in all sorts of moronic stuff like this....go get ur reward...Im gonna get mine too.

It's a bit rich that you're spouting off about other people being retarded and just saying something for the sake of saying it, you're the biggest ball of hot air on this site. The shit you dribble is on a whole new level.

http://www.deargodwhyussports.com/uploads/2/1/9/7/2197555/2578593.jpg?236

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Thought about making a semi-intelligent post. But then changed my mind and decided to get another "reward"

• Upvote 1

As an org owners myself (in a posh voice). manager that don't accept fights or sign up to an org and just go inactive are the most frustrating people on this game as you then get naggers complaining about you changing the fight offer just so that you can fill a card when your just trying to get the fighter a fight.