CFC Smack Talk Thread

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14094057299883.gif

Altair "The Assassin" Brain

155'ers you better watch your backs as I come here on a serious mission. To distroy every oponent I face. There will be no1 who will last 3 rounds in the ring with me. You don't believe me. I will make you believe, that greatness is not just born here, but it's beeing molded into something beyong your understanding.

Members of the MMA media caught up with three of Skintchicken's fighters as they made arrangements for travel to their fights, all of which happen to be on the same card. They first saw Charles Richter standing outside looking at his phone. "Charles, can we ask you a few questions?"

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/7/7w12.jpg

Charles "Rumble" Richter (270066)

CR: Yeah. I was just catching up with some news on my NPR app.

Q: How has the training camp gone for your fight Saturday night?

CR: Pretty good. It's the same as usual. I'm feeling good and am ready to go.

Q: What do you think about your opponent for this fight?

CR: I don't really know anything about him, but he's in my way so....

Q: What is going to happen Saturday night?

CR: I'm going to go out there Saturday and punch him so hard his twig like frame snaps. This guy needs a diet of only Snickers bars. From what I can tell, he likes to stand and trade, but I don't think he's ever faced a striker of my caliber. We'll see if he stands with me, but either way I'm going to continue my rise to the top and eventually take the belt. I'm in a bit of a hurry though; I have to go. Thanks to my fans and to Arcticus University: London!

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/32/32w17.jpg

Benton "Hell Raiser" MacKaye (270070)

After almost sneaking out without being seen by the reporters, Benton MacKaye was spotted and reluctantly stopped to speak with the media.

Q: Why were you trying to avoid us?

BM: I'm just a low key, private, quiet type of guy. I prefer to skip the media stuff if I can.

Q: You know media "stuff" comes with being a pro fighter?

BM: I know, and as I gain hype and move up the rankings I am hoping this will become easier, but if not, I'll do it anyways.

Q: How has the training camp gone for your fight Saturday night?

BM: Good. I'm feeling really good about this fight. I feel like I can take the fight where I want it. He's a better striker, but it's hard to throw a punch when you're being dragged under water.

Q: Those don't sound like the words of a low key fighter.

BM: Well, if you wish to succeed in this sport, or any sport for that matter, you have to believe that you can do anything you need to do to be the best. I have no lack of confidence, I just like to stay quiet about myself. I let my fights speak for me.

Q: What do you think about your opponent?

BM: I do this for sport and money so I don't go into fights with hate or aggressive feelings towards anyone, especially towards someone I don't even know. I wish him well, but I also expect to hurt him enough to win Saturday night.

Q: How do you see the fight playing out?

BM: Well, my obvious advantage is on the ground so I intend to drag him into the deep end, as they say.

Skintchicken pulled up to pick MacKaye up for last minute errands before flying out to LA. He also was dropping Jasper Daniel off and said he'd send someone to pick him up when he was done.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/39/39w8.jpg

Jasper "Jack" Daniel (270072)

JD: Hey, y'all. Did somebody have a bomb threat or something? What are y'all doing out here? *laughs*

Q: How was your camp for this fight?

JD: Good. He's a better striker and I'm a better wrestler; we'll see how it goes.

Q: What do you think about your opponent?

JD: I just love to fight. it's never personal with me unless the other guy makes it personal. It doesn't matter who is standing across from me, for 15 to 25 minutes I wish them harm. After that, I wish they would buy me a round of my Tennessee whiskey. *laughs*

Q: What do you see happening in this fight?

JD: I see me winning this fight. Thanks, y'all, but I have things I need to do before I head out to LA.

• Upvote 1

We stand here with Achab Denis for a quick interview after the recent call out:

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14083599526345.jpg

Rep: Hellow Denis, we heard a rummor so here we are at your door. First of all how are you feeling? How is your current camp going.

Denis: Hey dude. Come on in, drink a beer with me.

" They go inside, sit down at a minibar and get a drink from a beer "

Denis: Now let's talk. About your first question. I'm feeling verry good. My health is at maximum and we're monitorising my progress. The camp training here at Darkness is going great. We have elite coaches, we don't have to worry about money and all of that shit. We just have to train and fight.

Rep: It's been almost a week from your first fight. Did you feel you could have performed any better than the quick TKO?

Denis: Probably, I was a bit nervous coming into my first pro fight. You know how it is. At amatour you might get 100 wins, but none of them count.

Rep: I hear from a verry reliable source that you've been called out by an opponent.

Denis: Yes I was. And I accepted. And let me tell you 1 thing. I will never back down from a fight. I will rip every oponent they send me till I will be at the top of the division.

Rep: Anything you want to adress your opponent?

Denis: Bruce baby, you better be ready for a war, cause I'm a tornado, and I come strong, verry strong.

• 2 weeks later...

After the fight, the reporter went to talk to Carlos "Quesada" Oliveira.

R: Amazing knockout! What are your thoughts about the fight?

CO: Man, the fight went as I expected. He tried to take me down, I sprawled easily on him and hit him a couple of times. It was a matter of time until the knockout.

R: This is your third win in a row, what you think the future reserves for you?

CO: Man, I`m not that young, so my plan is to swing for the fences and knock people out as much as I can. I would love to get my punches on David Freitas before he starts trying to take me down like the little bitch he is, but I would also like to put Frank Fury to sleep and earn my rightful place with the gold around my waist. I`m feeling confident, strong, and ready to put anybody down. I'm gonna give those people a show that is worth watching.

R: Great words! Carlos "Quesada"Oliveira, ladies and gentleman!

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14111264403115.png

Neculai "Quick" Costel

Nice fight Decudir. I had a blast but you should learn to tap out before your face turns pink :) Sorry for my fans that it was a bit booring in the beginning. I really wanted to finish with a triangle as I practice it a lot this week before the fight, and also I couldn't finish that move in my first fight. But hey, I take anything I can get, a neck, a foot, an arm and break it if you won't tap out.

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14074125381189.jpg

Hector "Butch" Stefan

God dammit, what a boring fight. I knew he's a clinch rapist but sun go for the kill if you really have what it takes. Sorry to all my fans, as I know they are as dissapointed as I am. Next time we meet be prepared for a real fight. Don't just hug people, do something, finish the fights if your really good. I was just frustrated as he just wanted to touch me and hold me. I've got a news for you boy. I'm not gay.

• 2 weeks later...

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14094057299883.gif

Altair "The Assassin" Brain

Another quick job. No1 can hold their own more then 1 round in the ring with me. Actually no1 resisted 1 round. Glad to be the first one to deliver Stannis the Ko. You have to learn to keep you chin down and hands up after last fight. I'm pretty sad that Ramon Gonzales manager took a ran out because the police chase him. And since Gonzales doesn't have a manager I'm pretty sure I won't face him. Too bad could have been a hell of a fight. I wouldn't care if it was for the belt or not, but would have wanted to face his stand up to see what he can do and I could have tested my skills at full.

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14127489903519.jpg

Bessarion Alexius

Not my best performance, I haven't been able to finish the fights since I joined UMA, but in all fairness I faces a verry good wrestler with good BJJ skills and I had to neutralize that thread. I'm sorry for the result, but I'm not sorry for my gameplan as I worked soo hard on my sub def so I can beat this guy. Also I broke two of my fingers in the first round hitting viciously the canvas instead of my opponent. Anyway thanks to Neculai for preparring with me for this fight.

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14111264403115.png

Neculai "Quick" Costel

Hey man don't worry about it, I had a blast both in the training and in my fight because of your wresling.Plus I let my opponent lose a bit to see what he can do on the feet :boxing: . He was too good there so decided to finish with your "favorite" technique in the training. Finished you like 300 times with an americana to finally get it right in the ring. Anyway I'm happy with my result, let's just go and party. I'm buying drinks for the hole Darkness (B613) gym. :drunk: