ID Restrictions

Lwinger19

Just to run through a few orgs and what their ID restriction means

My own org Troid is 210k ID restricted. What this means is I will only sign fighters whose ID's (the numbers next to their names on their profile) is 210,000 or higher. Anyone lower I will not sign. It's a way to group fighters who were made around the same time together and make it fairer so nobody is fighting someone with a few years more training than them.

Imperial in Amsterdam is 240k ID restricted, so they only sign those above 240,000. In comparison, this means that any fighter between 210,000 and 239,999 can't sign for Imperial, but they could sign for Troid.

Hope this cleared it up a bit for you.

That is an answer I gave to a similar question in this thread http://www.mmatycoon.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=747&page=131

ID's are basically a timeline of when the fighters were created. The very first fighter had an ID of 1, and the next was 2, and so on. It let's orgs group together fighters who would be made within similar timeframes of each other, and have fairer matches.