170q supplements

I have won a few 170 supps on spin and win and it is enables a fighter with decent cardio a full week of training and a full recovery after sunday. I highly recommend you spin and win.

I have had a 170 supplement for a while that I have not used. This got me wanting to test it out. I have 2 guys close in ID number, both have elite-- cardio. They have both sparred wrestling in the AM the last 2 days. They have also both done transitions 1 PM and GNP the other PM, both 1-1 classes. The guy on 170 has 97.28 energy, the guy on 160 has 97.20 energy. So there is not a lot of difference but some. I will try and keep their training the same all week and let you know how it turns out, but I have other people in my gym so I may not be able to keep it exactly.

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...

I have had a 170 supplement for a while that I have not used. This got me wanting to test it out. I have 2 guys close in ID number, both have elite-- cardio. They have both sparred wrestling in the AM the last 2 days. They have also both done transitions 1 PM and GNP the other PM, both 1-1 classes. The guy on 170 has 97.28 energy, the guy on 160 has 97.20 energy. So there is not a lot of difference but some. I will try and keep their training the same all week and let you know how it turns out, but I have other people in my gym so I may not be able to keep it exactly.

and what result?

I forgot to right it down but there was not a lot of difference if I remember right it was something like .15 difference each session. Maybe .10 cant remember now, sorry about that. I won a few more of them so I will try it out starting Monday and keep the training as close to the same as possible and let you know for sure. Again sorry about that!