Spin/Win improvement

If you follow the link you get to the improvement section of the forum where a part is called commentary. There mike accepts commentary writen by users to be used in the fight engine. It's the text you read when fighters do moves. If credits where awarded to people for helping to write more commentary the game will improve because there will a larger variety in the possible commentary. You can on occassion see the same line of text being written 2-3 times in a row and if you've read a couple of hundred fights, they get old quickly. With more text each fight would seem more unique as there would be something new to read.

So by adding a chance to gain extra credits on spin and win by writing one of these commentary and if they get accepted then the work being done is not just jibberish post being made in the forum but value adding to the game as it gets better and richer with more commentary for all possible scenarios.

Seems reasonable, maybe post something there about it? The idea may go well or people will write half ass ideas for credits

To be fair, I once clicked to Spin, went to do some cooking, and came back like 45 minutes later and pressed Stop and won a Fighter Slot..I've never tried it again since

Cooking or waiting 45 minutes to press stop?

If you follow the link you get to the improvement section of the forum where a part is called commentary. There mike accepts commentary writen by users to be used in the fight engine. It's the text you read when fighters do moves. If credits where awarded to people for helping to write more commentary the game will improve because there will a larger variety in the possible commentary. You can on occassion see the same line of text being written 2-3 times in a row and if you've read a couple of hundred fights, they get old quickly. With more text each fight would seem more unique as there would be something new to read.

So by adding a chance to gain extra credits on spin and win by writing one of these commentary and if they get accepted then the work being done is not just jibberish post being made in the forum but value adding to the game as it gets better and richer with more commentary for all possible scenarios.

You should make a thread in the Improvements section with this idea. Would be more likely to be seen by Mike in there, and will gain more attention. I like the idea a lot, would help improve the game while rewarding those who want to contribute.

So I have 2 credits for custom avatar.... Since I won a free avatar on spin to win I assume that's the cost of one. Can I sell off my 2 credits to someone who can use it to save VIP? I mean, the free avatar is only good to me if I am able to or willing to create 1 for submission. I don't really have the means to do so.

So I have 2 credits for custom avatar.... Since I won a free avatar on spin to win I assume that's the cost of one. Can I sell off my 2 credits to someone who can use it to save VIP? I mean, the free avatar is only good to me if I am able to or willing to create 1 for submission. I don't really have the means to do so.

You can't sell avatar tokens to other people. There are people who make avatars for others though. Beck is the guy I use for my avatars, you can ask him to make you one.

I do find it weird tho even tho you win a avatars you still lose VIP by putting them foward or am wrong

You are. I always use free avatars and never get charged VIP.

• 1 month later...

192 spins: and won 124$!!!! iq test and 73 tickets lottery!!!! whats wrong with this world?

Karma, maybe that's what you get for spamming the shit out of the forums with your 2 words bullshit just so you can get your spins.

• Upvote 4