mickey hart gambling blog and tipping service

itakebrides

lol decided to do a blog on my gambling :thumbup: .I will put down my losses and wins and let see how i do from a year form now .

I be only betting horses some mma since i have no idea on anyting else to be honest.Also i only bet on the weekends or big meetings not a total degenrate .

I also keep track of my poker winning and loses here also.Good way to keep my feet on the ground and head out of the clouds

Okay frist tip is LEGATISSIMO 4:30 Epsom 1 point win 3/1

best horse in race on rating anyway but question mark on the trip i would only give the tip 1 point rating out of 5

• Upvote 1

Profit and loss

reserve i keep this post to keep my total winning and losses

-50 euro LEGATISSIMO 4:30 Epsom

-50 euro 4/1 Resonant 14:00

-20 euro See the sun 3.25 Musselburgh

-100 euro Able Friend

total=-350

Ps fuck this shit.Rating or fuck up and to much shannigans now .Might have a few bets on mma but no more fucking horses

All the best with this!

thanks hopefully i do better today

Todays tip and review of yesterday

4/1 Resonant 14:00 Epsom 1 point each way

Yep hopefully he win ofr me today.Pretty good on the rating won distance and ground.Good owner jockey and trainer .Horse has a lot going for him.I usally stay away for Handicaps but th the horses i fancy in the stake races were to short a price today and it taught this guy look like the betetr option at a good price.

i going 25 each way myslef at 4/1

I got fairly unlucky yesterday.My horse lost by a photo to a 50/1outsider sick :sick01: .Not the best ride by the jockey also he wiich cost him in the end.

Okay it Saturday again and it nothing but god damn handicaps sigh

todays tip

today tip

3.25 Musselburgh See the sun .5 point each way 20/1

nothing but bloody handicaps today had a look through on what type of shenanigans they be pulling today.This horse was a beaten fav and haven't won a race in awhile.This usually done to lower they weight so they can win a value handicap.beaten fav indicate to me his was ready to run in his last race but pull the shit so he be lower weight in this one.Seem to have on over distance when he was younger another red flag. trainer know for winning with long shots in these type of races so i going with his horse today .

l put 10 each way on him myslef today

Review of last tip

yep this main reason i stays away from handicaps.He made his shit on the course and came last .I only going to bet handicaps in future if horse big odds .Like today

Review of last bet

Yep it was a a handicap and he as long odds.So not to disappointed he didn't win

Tomorrow tips

Able Friend 14:30 Ascot 3/1 2 points win

Top rating horse in the race won over the distance and ground.Paddy power or doing a special money back if the horse comes second or third as a free bet if the horse comes second or third free bet .Think that really good i have 50 euro on it maybe more

Review of last bet

Able Friend 14:30 Ascot

made he shit on the course taught he least come in top 3 so i get my money back.He sweated up very badly at start.Think i focus on 4/1 or better i usually do better at then ones.-100 on him that over rated bum of a horse

Today tips

BOSSY GUEST .5 point win (at paddy powers) 9/1

money back if he comes first or second think he great for a small bet win.Good rated and can handle distance and ground good value bet

EURO CHARLINE .5 point win 6/1

i fancy him with rankie Dettori on board he does well at ascot and very close to his 50 winner at ascot which only a few jockeys which i assuming he be getting the good rides to complete.Horse won on distance can handle ground good rating i think he is value at 6/1

Review of last bet

BOSSY GUEST ran as expected could have won but didnt get the best run but i happy with getting my money back since he came third

EURO CHARLINE

money back snce he refuse to run

Tomorrow tips

ZEBSTAR 25/1

CAPE CLEAR ISLAND 14/1

GRETCHEN 9/1

SIMENON 12/1

i tip a small lucky 15 with thee 4 horses . .1 point lucky 15.It will pay a lot for a small bet even if only 2 horses win :thumbup: .1 horse wins still get a nice amount back

ZEBSTAR

as you can tell form my picks i think they be some shinngans pulled tomorrow.I picking this guy since he won his frist raceover the distance and ground and can improves lots for his second run .Feel very over priced at 25/1

CAPE CLEAR ISLAND

A ap o brien horse who won over the ground and distance wil plenty of room to improve again i smell something afoot.great odds at 14/1

GRETCHEN 9/1

Wow how much shit or they trying to pull for this meeting?They throwing a maiden winner in a group 1 only means one think he super good or the trainer nuts.he has a good trainer so assume he only put him in if he toughtthinkshe has a chance at winning.He lightly race and will improve dramatically enough to win?Only time will tell

SIMENON 12/1

only horse in race to win over the course and distance.Came second in this in 2013.May give give another tomorrow who knows

Have you won any money on them?

since i began my tipping no look at the result :sick01: but i getting at bit better and i have be been rusty.Saying that is very hard to do it.Arbitrage betting is the best way to go about it but need a decent starting balance to do it.You guarantee a small profit every-time which is most professionals and traders do now .

Review of yesterday bet

One of the horses was a non runner so i should get most of my money back. Didn't think i did to badly yesterday .

tomorrow tips

ol man rivier 4/1 2 points win

ran poor he last 2 run but i figure if he run any where near his best he win it with ease. Highest rating also

Tiggy Wiggy 8/1 2 points each way at paddy powers(paying 4 places best odds 2)

horse that is highest rating good on ground and distance.I think is way overprice at 8/1 cant see running out of money

Dabadiyan 66/1 and over .1 point each way(betfair the best spot for long horses like these)

worth a punt at these prices. high rating has not done a thing in ages.Had his season comeback run might come on a bit for that