Mega Jug

Skap

Skap has said before he has, and still would, let Humors into his alliance so that says it all

I dont let people pick my friends for me Grant... I judge them by my own accord... I dont agree with things that hes done but I have no problems with him personally and we get along... so yes.. I enjoy talking to him.

Mega I let him into the alliance... nobody votes in Bomb Squad I let in people that seem to want to be there... So if there is trouble I guess its me you need to confront about it... Lightning ask if he could join if I remember correctly I ask him if hes active and whammo I opend the door...

I dont agree with his statement about your fighter but Ive gotten these myself from org owners and really its not to be taken personally. I also ask Grant to run a check on him to cover my ass since Im getting messages about him being a multi... So far so good... I no longer run Bomb Squad that position is Warpigs.. and as of this time hes let nobody in. So if there is going to be trouble over a member Id like it to be addressed to me... then I can talk it over with Warpig.. but honestly... its a game and were not kicking people because others are not happy with their actions.

• Upvote 2

Oh I did ask Begger why yall let him into your alliance. I asked this bc that guy just joined the game a month ago and doesnt seem to know what hes doing. Thats all. If anything that dude threatened me and I should be the one thats pissed, not you

Also Im not pissed... I just like to talk tough :guitar:

I ask for the ban you dumbass. So as I wouldnt hurt your girly feelings. I have a low tolerance for dipshit talk something you were spitting out over and over again... as for racially abusing you, get over it... your not that special.

You're*
  • Downvote 4

You are right skip I'm very sensitive. You seem to miss the fact that I draw you like a boil.

You are easy pickings and I like to push your buttons because it's just too inviting.

No more fun for me because I've now told you what you failed blatantly to see.

You upgraded from a 2 stroke yet?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

You are right skip I'm very sensitive. You seem to miss the fact that I draw you like a boil.

You are easy pickings and I like to push your buttons because it's just too inviting.

No more fun for me because I've now told you what you failed blatantly to see.

You upgraded from a 2 stroke yet?

Idiot

• Upvote 1