Friend and training partner seeking some real life funding

Yes I know this should probably be in the real world forum but this section gets more eyes on it.

Now to my reason for being here. My friend and training partner is looking for donations to ease some of his travel/accommodation expenses for the upcoming 2015 IMMAF World Championships of Amateur MMA in Las Vegas.

http://IMMAF.org

His name is Dylan Lielke and he competed at the Canadian Nationals and won his spot on Team Canada as their LW fighter. He's now 8-0, with 6 of his previous fights being at his natural weight of 145 but due to the tournament structure he's required to make weight each day which is next to impossible for him at 145. Anyway check out his Tapology page if you'd like and please also give his gofundme page a look. Any donations are greatly appreciated.

http://www.tapology.com/fightcenter/fighters/41312-dylan-leilke

http://www.gofundme.com/wy6xc47f

Thanks in advance guys!

• Upvote 1

Lol come on

Come on what? It's an ammy tournament meaning no compensation, almost every athlete going had some sort of a crowd funding page on the go from what I've seen. Even the countries have some sort of donation pages setup as well.

I think I know of someone who'll be be competing at that event James Gallagher. He trains out of the same gym as Conor McGregor.

Looks like they might have to compete against each other even. We heard a rumor Kavanagh was going to be the Irish teams coach, which would be great for them but not so good for potential opponents lol.

Yes I know this should probably be in the real world forum but this section gets more eyes on it.

Now to my reason for being here. My friend and training partner is looking for donations to ease some of his travel/accommodation expenses for the upcoming 2015 IMMAF World Championships of Amateur MMA in Las Vegas.

Thanks in advance guys!

All lies, Cgrace has no friends

You sure that isn't an illegitimate son, given the bald head, bad looks and all?

• Upvote 1

All lies, Cgrace has no friends

You sure that isn't an illegitimate son, given the bald head, bad looks and all?

How dare you sir! You better have donated $10,000 with a comment like that.

I'll donate 10000 Iraqi Dinar to the effort.

That's about $8.40 usd by my math. Thanks buddy :P

I can't believe nobody has donated yet, for shame you guys. For shame.