Australia Fighters Official Thread

Heri

This is the 1st event for Australia Fighters and will be taken on 28-06-2015. The event named Pioneers.

Match #1: 205lbs Amelio Iglesias (0-1-0) vs Roger Birbiglia (0-0-0)

Iglesias has huge advantage on BJJ while Birbiglia has huge on boxing and a little on wrestling. They sure will use their advantage to win but Iglesias must consider that Birbiglia’s ground skill too.

Match #2: 205lbs Junjun Beenay (1-0-0) vs Alexander Yakovlev (0-1-0)

It will be very interesting if they fight on feet as (Thai) boxer vs (Thai) boxer although Yakovlev has huge advantage on Muay Thai and a little on wrestling. But it’s all up to their managers to set the tactics.

Match #3: 265lbs Deni Mukhtar (1-3-0) vs Fong Say Yuk (0-0-0)

Again, it will be very interesting if they fight on feet as (Thai) boxer vs (Thai) boxer. Mukhtar has huge advantage on boxing while Say Yuk on Muay Thai. Although Mukhtar has advantage too on BJJ I don’t think it will work on Say Yuk because his record shows that he lost all his fight when forced to ground fight.

Co-Main Event: 205lbs Jaka Baring (3-2-0) vs Andy Owen (0-0-0)

1st bout ever for Andy Owen who has advantages on stand up fight but he must be careful because Baring has big advantage on Wrestling and seemed has KO power too. The record shows that Baring didn’t hesitate to take his opponent down straightly or within clinch. Will be nightmare for Owen if Baring successful with his takedown.

Main Event: 185 lbs Harry Rodgers (0-0-0) vs Davor Suker (0-0-0)

1st bout for both Thai boxers but Rodgers has a bit advantage on it, meanwhile Suker has on wrestling. Really hard to predict who will win because it’s not determined by primary skills only but secondary and third skills affect more to this bout.

• Upvote 3

Second Preview We now have 9 bouts for this event.

Match #1: 205lbs

Raja Wijaya (0-0-0) vs Roger Birbiglia (1-0-0)

They both are ground fighters. Wijaya has advantage in wrestling and Muay Thai, while Birbiglia has in BJJ. But Birbiglia won his 1st fight by TKO (strikes) that means he’s good in wrestling too.

Match #2: 205lbs

Joe Wills (1-5-0) vs Andrew Tran (0-7-0)

Equal bout, but let the manager decides how to set the tactics for them. Have fun!!!

Match #3: 145lbs

Rory Novicar (0-0-0) vs Kong Qiu (1-0-0)

Stand up against ground fighter but Qiu has high ability too in MT.

Match #4: 185lbs

Joel Romer Basquez (0-2-0) vs Shayne Cairncross (0-0-0)

Boxer vs MT but Basquez has advantage in wrestling. Will Basquez use his advantage or will he fight on feet because Cairncross has feeble MT too.

Match #5: 185lbs

Herteruiop Jertuaser (0-2-0) vs Andy Pukki (1-0-0)

This bout is MT vs BJJ although Jertuaser has BJJ skill too but the gap is huge and his records show that he lost when fight on ground while Pukki won by submission.

Match #6: 185lbs

Jack Anderson (0-0-0) vs Nicki Minotauro (1-0-0)

Both fighters have advantages in each stand up and ground discipline that will confusing how to set the tactics. But off course 2nd and 3rd skills will determine the result.

Match #7: 265lbs

Musa Ahmed (0-1-0) vs Luis Gracia (3-7-0)

Ahmed has advantages on feet whilst Gracia only BJJ. But Ahmed must be careful because it’s looked like Gracia has made come back on his last bout after 7 losing streak.

Co-Main Event: 265lbs

Vain Celasquez (1-2-0) vs Ricki Suckerpunch (1-0-0)

Celasquez has advantages on grounds and MT whilst Suckerpunch only in boxing. And Celasquez is shorter than his opponent that will be good for him as groundfighter.

Main Event: 145 lbs

Prathamesh Randhawa (2-0-0) vs Andrew Rock (0-0-0)

Randhawa is a real groundfighter while Rock’s primary skills are spread but has majority in MT. I think Rock must keep fight on feet because Randhawa had won his bouts by submissions.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

AF Continuous Preview

Match #1: 265lbs

Deni Mukhtar (1-4-0) vs Mark Hunter (0-0-0)

Seemed Mukhtar doesn’t hesitate to fight a project fighter who has huge advantages in 3 disciplines while he leads only few in boxing. So far, Mukhtar has 4 lost in a row with 3 by decisions but he won his 1st fight by TKO. Meanwhile Hunter’s strength still unrevealed, only his manager knows it.

Match #2: 145lbs

John Crawford (0-1-0) vs Kasak Kusuk (0-1-0)

Crawford leads huge in wrestling, while Kusuk has a little in boxing and MT. Something to be considered is that they both could takedown their opponents but lost by submission which means they might be good in GnP skills.

Match #3: 205lbs

Junjun Beenay (2-0-0) vs Amelio Iglesias (0-2-0)

It is looked like stand up against ground fighter but Beenay won his 1st fight by submission and then he still won 2nd one by decision after being taken down which mean that he has ability for ground fight. Meanwhile Iglesias records seemed to me that he doesn’t have good defenses for stand up and ground fight.

Match #4: 205lbs

Jonthony Ahnson (0-2-0) vs Wong Fei Hung (0-0-0)

Ahnson has huge advantage in wrestling , while Fei Hung has 2 steps in boxing. Fei Hung must keep to fight on his feet if he wants to win. But they still have days to train their advantages and weaknesses.

Match #5: 185lbs

Jack Lynch (0-1-0) vs Luka Poluski (1-0-0)

This bout will be a revenge for Lynch who had been lost against Poluski when they fought for their 1st time on QFC.

Match #6: 205lbs

Jaka Baring (4-2-0) vs Andy Owen (0-1-0)

Owen wants a rematch after he lost his 1st fight against Baring by a sudden head kick. Will he win or lose again?

Match #7: 145lbs

Morge Jasvidal (1-1-0) vs Rodgers Owen (0-0-0)

Weird matching skills. Both fighters have contrary for stand up and ground fight, Jasvidal in wrestling and boxing,while Owen in BJJ and MT. Jasvidal had won and lost by KO while Owen’s powers still unknown.

Match #8: 265lbs

Terrell Dark (0-1-0) vs Bosh Jarnett (1-1-0)

This bout is for stand up versus ground fighters. As stand up fighter, I think Dark must keep fight on his feet to win because Jarnett won his 1st fight by submission. But they still have days to train.

Co-Main Event: 265lbs

Kunyuk Beluk (0-0-0) vs Fong Say Yuk (1-0-0)

Beluk leads in BJJ while Say Yuk in MT and wrestling . We haven’t known Beluk’s hidden skills yet, but Say Yuk had made an impressive stand up fight on his 1st appearance against Mukhtar and he’s working out to train ground fight too.

Main Event: 185 lbs

Ken Williams (1-1-0) vs Weid Chrisman (1-1-0)

While Chrisman only has wrestling as his advantage, Williams has huge in both stand up disciplines. Their records show that both fighters tend to fight using what were seen on their primary skills. Chrisman must be careful of Williams’ punches and kicks when trying to takedown. And I think Williams must keep fight on feet to win. They still have days to train necessary skills for the bout.

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/23/23b14.jpg

As a child I did not have anyone that would play with me, as I grew older I tried to make friends but they ignored me, they said I was different, they laughed at me. I think they feared me but you Bryan Kennedy, you have accepted to step into the playground with me that so many have refused in the past and I Damien Thorn thank you for that. I am sorry though that you will have to face the pain that that comes with your decision. But that is the price we must pay my friend. You Bryan Kennedy must pay the price when the time comes and pay you will. The Omen has spoken.

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...

One more step closer to fulfilling my destiny,first it was Bryan Kennedy, who by the way did his best but he was no match for someone like me. Now a man named Mongol, a pretty boy with long flowing hair steps into my playground. You are a brave man my friend, As a child I never had the looks nor the hair that other children had. My mother said I was special and that those children who laughed at me will one day know what it is like to look different. Step into my playground and feel the pain my friend. then you will know what it is like to be me . Then you will know, you will know. The Omen has spoken

• 3 weeks later...

Well Well did you see what I did to that pretty boy Mongol. Your flowing golden hair stained with your own blood. I told you I was going to hurt you and I did just that.

It felt so good to see that blood just pour out of your face every time my fist meet your face. don'rt worry those wounds will heal but your spirit will be damaged for life.

Now I move another step closer to what is going to be mine, but first I must deal with one more man that wants to step into my playground. Suckerpunch you want to dance with the devil.

Then let's dance how about the bloody tango. The Omen is ready to unleash on you a world of pain you will never forget.

The Omen has spoken.