New Org in New York

Rocco42192

Hey everyone. I've returned to the game after a previous long hiatus, and started up an org in New York, called New York Rising. I'm in need of many new fighters. I'mm not really looking for your projects that have wonderful+ in everything (as it isn't fair to who I currently have signed), but I have no ID restriction. Most of my fighters are fairly newly created, but I plan to gradually raise the average skill level, this is the same thing I've done to much success, a few years ago. For now I'm just looking to slowly build hype, and offer fair fights to everyone that I've contracted.

I used to write for other orgs, so once I get a few more events in I will be offerering previews of the events. Note that I'm not offering this now. If anyone has any questions or anything feel free to shoot me a mail in game. My manager name is Rocco Campana, ID is 105472.

I should note that I'm not particularly active in forums, but I log into the game every day, so it's much easier to reach me there!

• Upvote 2