What to look for in ToTT?

Rocco42192

Hey so I've noticed a lot of managers that recommend that you take your project into a QFC to test hiddens before you invest a lot of time/money into training them. I was wondering what exactly you're looking for when you look at the tale of the tape. I know that of course you'll keep a fighter with say granite chin but what about hiddens aside from that? Is determined or big heart better than say knockout power or intelligence, for example? I'm just not sure what are the more desirable traits to have appear

I can't seem to find it but somewhere in the forums there is a ToTT Hierarchy, which gives you what's the best thing to 'pop' down to the worst. The best thing is a granite chin, this will pop over other really good hiddens as well such as KO power. KO Power/Heavy Handed is also one of the best things to pop as is solid chin/good chin. However a fighter will need more than 1 test fight imo to truly tell his hiddens, such as confidence etc.

EDIT: i found the Hierarchy for you http://www.mmatycoon.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=48564&hl=, gives a good breakdown on what you can get

• Upvote 1

I can't seem to find it but somewhere in the forums there is a ToTT Hierarchy, which gives you what's the best thing to 'pop' down to the worst. The best thing is a granite chin, this will pop over other really good hiddens as well such as KO power. KO Power/Heavy Handed is also one of the best things to pop as is solid chin/good chin. However a fighter will need more than 1 test fight imo to truly tell his hiddens, such as confidence etc.

EDIT: i found the Hierarchy for you http://www.mmatycoon.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=48564&hl=, gives a good breakdown on what you can get

Ah okay, thank you! I think I get it. So if I have a fighter that shows say "intelligent" then I know that his ko power/chin, are fairly low? Whatif I have a fighter that has say 150 intelligence, and maybe like 135 KO power. Will KO power still show because it's higher on the hierarchy, or will intelligence show because it is so high

Ah okay, thank you! I think I get it. So if I have a fighter that shows say "intelligent" then I know that his ko power/chin, are fairly low? Whatif I have a fighter that has say 150 intelligence, and maybe like 135 KO power. Will KO power still show because it's higher on the hierarchy, or will intelligence show because it is so high

Yea, KO power will show over Intelligence. A lot of people rank Intelligence as one of the lowest things to pop since it means everything else isn't that great. Having a high IQ fighter is good however, just popping it on the TOTT is not.

Yea, KO power will show over Intelligence. A lot of people rank Intelligence as one of the lowest things to pop since it means everything else isn't that great. Having a high IQ fighter is good however, just popping it on the TOTT is not.

Nice, thank you, I saw that hieracrchy post before, I just hadn't understood it until you explained it to me! I just sacked my fighter that popped intelligence :D

Yeah, the amount of morale he drops after a loss indicates his confidence. And yes, its possible to drop all his morale in one loss.

If you collect information on hiddens like me for fighters, whatever the percentage of his morale is.. for example 76%. Just multiply by 1.5 and you'll have his confidence hidden :)

What sucks about confidence is that, it might not win you a fight. But it will certainly lose you one, low confidence fighters will get overwhelmed quickly and turn into a punching bag.

Yeah, the amount of morale he drops after a loss indicates his confidence. And yes, its possible to drop all his morale in one loss.

If you collect information on hiddens like me for fighters, whatever the percentage of his morale is.. for example 76%. Just multiply by 1.5 and you'll have his confidence hidden :)

What sucks about confidence is that, it might not win you a fight. But it will certainly lose you one, low confidence fighters will get overwhelmed quickly and turn into a punching bag.

Wow that's an awesome tip to find out the exact confidence hidden, thanks!