Looking For Gym Partner Montreal

fbwellman

OI that's my gym lol you just sacked all my couches why haven't you messaged me in game looks like ill set up my own gym ha

If you still want a gym partner we can carry it on if not then no worry's iv PM'ed you in game

Alright well its literally my gym now so I'll fire every single coach and light the place on fire if I wanted to kapeesh?

http://s2.quickmeme.com/img/19/19a1092fee39697aaf56835541813671fdc808d207f4f6ca7db72ab228a07f4c.jpg

• Upvote 2

Alright well its literally my gym now so I'll fire every single coach and light the place on fire if I wanted to kapeesh?

no need to get bitchy. if i gave a fuck about the gym i would have renewed my vip and kept it. i said it "was my gym" referring to franks post. anyway, let me know if you need some gas and a match. good luck buddy!

• Upvote 1

HAHA booted all my fighters out no message classy guy.

I would of sorted out you VIP Xanax mate to keep the gym open you should of just said,

I will get my own if you want to chuck a few in for being so good when we had the gym