Metropolis MMA

Dreaded

I have a few fighters in Metropolis MMA and it looks like the org is either shutting down or going to be inactive. What will happen with my fighters? The org owner sent out an email saying that his VIP was about to run out and he couldn't things anymore and asked if someone could buy it and take over. Doesn't look like that happened. What should all the fighters do? I posted this in the organization forum also, just figured more people would see it here.

I'm pretty sure he's totally done with it. From the sounds of things he is left and is not planning on coming back. Here is the letter we got:

I have had some situations come up in my life and no longer have the time to run Metropolis MMA. I think we have a great organization with some great owners and hate to see the organization go away. This is what I propose. I will sell the organization to a current manager (who has a fighter in this org.). I would prefer it to be someone who has been here awhile and is dedicated to run it. I will gladly help in any way I can. I am not looking to make money one this. I want the organization to continue to grow and prosper. If any one is interested let me know and we can work out the details. You must be a VIP member without a current organization or business. My VIP runs out in 2 days so this has to happen quick let me know if anyone is interested. Thanks.

If he really is gone, does anyone know how long it will take to be shut down so we can move our fighters?