Ortiz: Hopefully Chuck can dance better than he can fight

MMAcca

Tito Ortiz has launched a scathing attack on long time rival, Chuck Liddell, saying “The Iceman’s” career is over and that he hopes he can dance better than he fights.

When asked about the recent comments Liddell made about Ortiz needing a win or two under his belt to make him relevant enough to face again inside the octagon, Ortiz said:

“That’s kinda funny. I think he needs to get a couple of wins under his belt also. I think he’s been knocked out four of his last five fights. I’ve never been knocked out unconscious in any of my fights in my whole career in the last thirteen years so for him to say those words is like calling the kettle black. It is what it is, Chuck Liddell’s career’s done, he going to “Dancing With The Stars” and hopefully he can dance better than he can fight.”

LINK

Tito Ortiz has launched a scathing attack on long time rival, Chuck Liddell, saying “The Iceman’s” career is over and that he hopes he can dance better than he fights.

When asked about the recent comments Liddell made about Ortiz needing a win or two under his belt to make him relevant enough to face again inside the octagon, Ortiz said:

“That’s kinda funny. I think he needs to get a couple of wins under his belt also. I think he’s been knocked out four of his last five fights. I’ve never been knocked out unconscious in any of my fights in my whole career in the last thirteen years so for him to say those words is like calling the kettle black. It is what it is, Chuck Liddell’s career’s done, he going to “Dancing With The Stars” and hopefully he can dance better than he can fight.”

LINK

Big talk for some1 who got destroyed by chuck twice.

says someone who looked like he doesnt belong in the same cage as Chuck twice. because Tito put a triangle on a sick Machida and nearly beat a Evans that was far from who he is today he thinks he ..is .. it. how about he beats a half-a-decade-old Mark Coleman before he starts talking trash again.