Elite KT opens its doors today!!!

Rocket

You'll sign more. 2 division org (maybe 3 in the future) can run successfully with 45-60 fighters. Just keep looking for fighters, try searching them the way I messaged you. Maybe opening lightweight division for 280k+ ID is a good idea? There's always a burst of creations after IDs reach a round number. Just announce it beforehand so people will consider making KT fighters.

Edit:

Maybe 280k+ ID lightweight tournament?

Thats a fantastic idea Max. If you raise hype before the ID comes. You can guarantee people making fighters for you, as long as you can guarantee a stable org for the long haul.

If you say you'll have a 155lb 280k division I'm sure a lot of people will create a fighter for you when the time comes.

As part of the KT revolution, maybe we can make 280k the best and most KT fighters people have seen for a while.

• Upvote 1

got to say everyone Thanks a lot for all the advice and input you have had for this organisation, things are rolling along nicely and the lightweight comp will be announced for enrolment soon, I knew it was going to be tough and my confidence in this idea has waived but it's back now and we at achieving the KT revolution!

2 events now penciled in with one fully booked, keep your fighters coming guys the more the merrier

• Upvote 3