Jets and flights?

senjinone

yes, your fight will get there by auto flights but will come into the fight low on energy which is a pretty hard deal to overcome most of the time.

go to the map page, then scroll down to schedule flights (http://www.mmatycoon.com/scheduleflight.php) and you can book the flights from there.

at the bottom of the map page, there is check moving costs that will show the cost, time of flight and energy loss. Doing first class doubles the cost but half's the energy loss.

Don't know how popular these strategies are but I've done a couple of things to get my guy to his fight destination.

1. I take my fighter out of his normal gym the week before the scheduled fight, usually right after the 2nd Thursday training session. Then I join a gym in the location of the scheduled fight. It gives my fighter a week in the location of the scheduled fight, which allows my fighter to recover the lost energy from the flight and to train a little bit before the scheduled fight.

2. Check out the event card (the one with all the match-ups listed), then check each fighter to see if any of them are using a private jet to get to the location of the fight. Then, beg the owner of the private jet for a seat on the jet. This only really works when your fighter is already in the location of the private jet.

Both strategies have worked for me. Not in winning the fight all the time lol! But it gets my fighter to the fight location, well rested and ready.