Elite KT Lightweight Tournament 280k

Rocket

A Creation date has been set to MOnday 31st August on the basis that all managers entered can have a free slot ready for that date... I have emailed all confirmed managers, but have yet to fill the 8th spot needed for the tournament bracket...If push comes to shove i will fill this place myself so no worries as long as no one withdraws who has already entered

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14273616878469.jpg

Sonchai "Sonny Boy" Sriwarunyu (280162)

Sawatdi Khrap! My name is Sonchai. But you can be call me Sonny Boy. I travel to here from Thailand to be training in London so i can be testing myself in this tournament.

I already sign the contract so i will be waiting to fight for my fans and family. I will be fighting my best and i hope to bring honour to my family.

• Upvote 1

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14409233788299.gif

Lambert "The Predator" George

I've been taken from the gym by the MMATycoon mafia. Even the manager got hit in the head and got a message that they will come with guns and kill us all if the manager will let me train in the gym or anywhere else. Orpheus came at the end and KO almost every mafia guy and now the manager I think will go dirrectly to Mike to see what he can do, if he can make a deal to let me train. I think some1 out there put in mind to take me out of the competition. Eventually I will train and get in the best shape to kick your asses, but this was a low blow :P