The ranking system

so why have something in the game that doesn't work properly?

Well we have you in the game so I wouldn't worry to much about things not working properly ;)

Nah but honestly, the rankings have always had one issue or another with them. You won't see a respectable manager abusing QFC's to get the #1 manager rank because there is no accomplishment in doing so.

• Upvote 1

Then it's their fault. It promotes realism.

It's a QFC. You go there to see how rubbish your fighter is, the last thing it should do is drop my ranking. There have been numerous suggestions about making qfc's non-record affecting and so on. If Jon Jones' manager took on a newbie and the newbie lost the manager wouldn't look weaker?

Well we have you in the game so I wouldn't worry to much about things not working properly ;)

Nah but honestly, the rankings have always had one issue or another with them. You won't see a respectable manager abusing QFC's to get the #1 manager rank because there is no accomplishment in doing so.

I can leave if that will make the rankings work.

It's a QFC. You go there to see how rubbish your fighter is, the last thing it should do is drop my ranking. There have been numerous suggestions about making qfc's non-record affecting and so on. If Jon Jones' manager took on a newbie and the newbie lost the manager wouldn't look weaker?

With this I agree. I even supported somebody's idea to rename QFC to amateur fights (and maybe include some amateur fun stuff - like separate stats and history, maybe amateur tournaments - while at it).

But as long as it is just QFC - this big bag filled with crazy mix of old high ranked managers testing fighters, new managers learning the ropes, crazy people loosing on purpose or trying out weird builds, people entering fighters en passant when in between contracts etc. as long as it's like this it's all fair.

And ranking gains are all fair and people exploiting QFC are... well, not fair but kinda neccessary evil. Of course they should be (absolutely deservedly) frowned upon, but you can't really blame them for (ab)using things that are obviously (ab)usable.

You want to change it? Good, I do too. Upvote and bump every thread about it in improvements section. But as long as it is the way it is don't complain about loosing ranking when loosing due to hidden testing (I'm not saying that you do complain, it was kind of impersonal, potentially collective "you"... I just noticed there was no "you" in this sentence. Nevermind... uhm... where was I? Oh, right, the last statement wasn't pointed at you, so no offense mate ;) ).

• Upvote 7

With this I agree. I even supported somebody's idea to rename QFC to amateur fights (and maybe include some amateur fun stuff - like separate stats and history, maybe amateur tournaments - while at it).

But as long as it is just QFC - this big bag filled with crazy mix of old high ranked managers testing fighters, new managers learning the ropes, crazy people loosing on purpose or trying out weird builds, people entering fighters en passant when in between contracts etc. as long as it's like this it's all fair.

And ranking gains are all fair and people exploiting QFC are... well, not fair but kinda neccessary evil. Of course they should be (absolutely deservedly) frowned upon, but you can't really blame them for (ab)using things that are obviously (ab)usable.

You want to change it? Good, I do too. Upvote and bump every thread about it in improvements section. But as long as it is the way it is don't complain about loosing ranking when loosing due to hidden testing (I'm not saying that you do complain, it was kind of impersonal, potentially collective "you"... I just noticed there was no "you" in this sentence. Nevermind... uhm... where was I? Oh, right, the last statement wasn't pointed at you, so no offense mate ;) ).

• Upvote 1

That is a hacker or cheat for sure... Division 1, QFC 15 wins doesn't do shit for you LOL

He signed on with my org and took a tough first fight for his undefeated fighter, so I doubt it ...