Anthony Johnson who likes beating up bitches

Well I need the woman's story to piece this together

.....because I bet if it was a male doing the same thing ....Anthony still would've threw the yoga mat and this wouldn't be a big deal

• Upvote 1

Well I need the woman's story to piece this together

.....because I bet if it was a male doing the same thing ....Anthony still would've threw the yoga mat and this wouldn't be a big deal

Just like if he was gay and hit his boyfriend then domestic violence would be acceptable right?

• Downvote 3

Just like if he was gay and hit his boyfriend then domestic violence would be acceptable right?

Lmao but that's a "if" nowhere near the reality of the situation ...that woman was not his significant other

• Upvote 3

So a guy with a history of beating bitches threatened a bitch and its no big deal. Jesus, no wonder domestic violence is accepted

I don't accept it, he didn't touch her, she lipped off and got told off, get over it. If he smacked her or anything like that, then he should be in jail but he didn't he got angry like any other human being is capable of and went a little overboard. Get over it.

It was proven that those women were making up stories in the past about him, that is why he still has a job with the UFC.

OK, so violence towards women is acceptable as long as not your significant other.

He didn't hit her .....where did this situation with AJ taking a mat from someone under a female and throwing it turn into a domestic violence or female violence ....he didn't hit her ..... I don't accept it but this situation he did nothing wrong....male or female he would've still done it.... You keep acting like he literally hit her no ...the only thing that was damaged was the yoga mat....its like you only see "Anthony Johnson" "throw" and "female" and its like the rest of the situation is blind to u

• Upvote 1

Apparently women can mouth off and then cry about when the big bad man tells her to fuck off and everyone feels sorry for her.

If that is a surprise to you I can only assume you've been living under a rock your whole life.

I doubt he just lost his shit, I'd love to hear what the other side of the story is but going off what I have I'd have to say they were both acting like shitty people but only one of them is famous enough that his Facebook rant will get media coverage, being the professional MMA fighter that he is doesn't help his case in this situation either.

• Upvote 1

He is a human being, you just hate on Rumble in general, this has nothing to do with fact for you.

Exactly ...he's acting like since he's on TV and PPV he is no longer a human being

• Upvote 1

He is a human being, you just hate on Rumble in general, this has nothing to do with fact for you.

Yeah, that must be it... because someone with a history of domestic violence is at it again. But I just hate Johnson, he's a human being.... so he can do what he wants.

• Downvote 3

Yeah, that must be it... because someone with a history of domestic violence is at it again. But I just hate Johnson, he's a human being.... so he can do what he wants.

Facts don't matter to you, you're proving my point.

"History" doesn't mean someone claiming something false to destroy someone elses life and get attention.

You seem very biased and overly emotional on this matter DoctorWho. You keep acting like Rumble literally hit her when he never even touched her, they were both in the wrong but stop putting all the blame and responsibility on Rumble. A threat was made but he never threatened her physically he said if she mouthed off again he would beat her at that and he threatened to throw her mat again if she repeated her actions. Yes he fucked up and nobody is condoning domestic violence but this wasn't anywhere near that. How about you read the article, his Facebook posts, and try to gather as much information about the situation before you start accusing a man, "Anthony Johnson who likes beating up bitches".

• Upvote 1