WTF Monkey Business!

BlakePhoenix

Monkey Business is the dirtiest, slimiest manager in the game. His name, and the name of his org - Monkey Business Fighting, say it all. The org is set up so he can make his fighters champions by fighting cans and denying title fights to legitimate contenders.

For example, his fighter Nick Alvarez has been ducking my fighter Milo Coors for some time now. Alvarez won his paper title by fighting a can, and has defended it against only cans, while the top 2 legitimate contenders have fought each other and the other REAL contenders, while never being afforded a title shot.

Milo Coors (#3 in the division Hype+Pop) recently faced and defeated Tyler Rexar (#2 in the division Hype+Pop). To any reasonable person, this should have been a #1 contender match.

Nick Alvarez defends his paper title against another can today. Therefore, after that fight, Milo should be given a title shot. This morning, Milo was offered a different fight. Milo declined, stating that based on his win over Tyler Rexar, he deserves the next title shot, and would not accept any other fight. Milo, was immediately dismissed from his contract with no discussion.

Although Milo is not happy about getting screwed out of a hard earned title shot, he will be happy to no longer be contracted to one of the slimiest orgs in the game.

• Upvote 1

Good rule of thumb when looking to sign to a new org is to look at the champs and highest hyped fighters. I usually wont sign to an org if the org owner has his fighter as a champ or if there is a large number of alliance mates as champs or top hyped fighters. There is such an overwhelming amount of cronyism and hype farming in the game, doing a little research can help you avoid the shadier orgs.

• Upvote 1

Monkey Business fighters have fought Kris16 Kris16 fighters 10 times in in the last 3 months, including 3 QFC's.

someone with authority should look at this org and its managers in it. for me it cant be a better example for exploiding the game. (if there is something to it) If i am right i found 28 "Managers" in that org that might be only one person, that it just freakin unbelievible.

• Upvote 1