Skill Max

So he is an Elite in something?
ions

No, he's not. He's stuck on 'superb.' He uses an elite trainer and is at 85% energy. The last 8 sessions Ive trained him at the same skill and he has no improvement. Just weird.

ions

No, he's not. He's stuck on 'superb.' He uses an elite trainer and is at 85% energy. The last 8 sessions Ive trained him at the same skill and he has no improvement. Just weird.

Superb is not maxed out. Superb is 90-99.99

Max amount of points is 150, which is elite.

Is it actually said somewhere that 150 is the max amount?

http://www.mmatycoon.info/index.php?title=Skill_values it stands that Elite is 140+, not 140-149.99

It's on the same page...

Fighter skill values are stored as a value between 1 and 150, however to make things a bit more interesting we display these values as a descriptive words. Each range includes 10 points.

Also, your fighter will be allocated an appropriate BJJ belt based on their BJJ rating. There are 6 belts and this value will be visible to your opponents via your fighter's profile page.

Ahh, you mean if there's individual max limits for fighters. I don't think so.

Yes, that was my question. Thanks. Cool. I'll just keep training him there and see what happens. Just weird because he was progressing nicely at that skill and then just stopped improving.

Yes, that was my question. Thanks. Cool. I'll just keep training him there and see what happens. Just weird because he was progressing nicely at that skill and then just stopped improving.

It's harder to pop when you get higher up.