Duphus sorry

threeonefive

Sorry Duphus for that joke I pulled on you today in chat. Like I have always said you are the best moderator the chat has ever had and it needs guys like you or it will die. Please come back to the chat I promise stuff like that will never happen again. I have never said or done nothing bad to you and even this time I wasnt in anyway shape or form trying to do anything bad.
If you dont even care about me or my apologies you have to just come back because the chat needs you. You know that the only two people who help new managers there are you and me a little bit of course when I can get it. Anyway I would love to see you back and hopefully you can forgive me.
If anyone is interested what happened I pretended to be new user and asked how to get a fight in the game and Duphus did help out but when I change the name to my name he felt I was wasting his time and left the chat. I know it was dumb think to do but there was no one in the chat other than him so I decided to joke with him a little. I was really just 1 question but it got him mad. Sure I can understand why but I didnt think he would react so badly.
Also guys I would love to ask you to help out and tell Duphus that he is needed in chat and that you would love to see him back. Togeather we can make this situation better because with out him the chat would be complete different place. Thanks everyone for the suport.

http://31.media.tumblr.com/11806fc02100d0d3f5f6505799cb9c15/tumblr_miby3yZnew1s1t1xuo1_400.gif

P.S.

Masvidal will TKO Henderson in 3rd.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 5

Duphus, he is right ,you know, .( the "you are needed around here" thing ) I defend him, not

. I am just pointing out an obvious respect ,his value for you even supercedes "self".

If this is a "Duphus, Down" situation,...let my voice ring out in concern.

threeonefive : a man that is that helpful, has little time for himself. Hopefully, he has only put you on the "Duphus Timeout list"

Or the rest of this community may skin you for something like this.

I am 35% joking >)

• Upvote 1

Duphus, he is right ,you know, .( the "you are needed around here" thing ) I defend him, not

. I am just pointing out an obvious respect ,his value for you even supercedes "self".

If this is a "Duphus, Down" situation,...let my voice ring out in concern.

threeonefive : a man that is that helpful, has little time for himself. Hopefully, he has only put you on the "Duphus Timeout list"

Or the rest of this community may skin you for something like this.

I am 35% joking >)

Why do you have to make it so difficult to read?
  • Upvote 1

Could always just stay banned?

Tell to a junkie to get of drugs, for you maybe its easy to say but to him its hard to do. Believe it or not I think I am addicted to this game.

Also you like no other have been in chat with me time to time we have talked hours there and you can really say I am doing something bad there?

Tell to a junkie to get of drugs, for you maybe its easy to say but to him its hard to do. Believe it or not I think I am addicted to this game.

Also you like no other have been in chat with me time to time we have talked hours there and you can really say I am doing something bad there?

considered then another "drug" to fill the void? i got some ideas, and one has a huge IRC chat, there own personal just for the game with a lot of channels. you could get your "drug" there

What about the game are you addicted to? Do you even have fighters?

I have other account for few months now witch I am running on low. I created this one just to post in forum because if I post with other account I would be banned in second and I have put to much time and effort in it.

considered then another "drug" to fill the void? i got some ideas, and one has a huge IRC chat, there own personal just for the game with a lot of channels. you could get your "drug" there

Well man its not so easy I have been here 6 years its hard to leave just like that and I dont really like all these huge IRC chats and all that I like small communities.

Yeah and you've managed to play the game for a while without saying it was you but you always end up craving the attention which gets you banned.

Even when I said it was me did I do anything bad when I played as detonator? Or did I do something anything dumb after I was banned? Or as last 100 times I was banned for just been me?

Even when I said it was me did I do anything bad when I played as detonator? Or did I do something anything dumb after I was banned? Or as last 100 times I was banned for just been me?

Well only a couple of months ago you excessively spammed the forums by creating multiple accounts and posting the same kind of threads over and over again because Mannetosen left the game.

Well only a couple of months ago you excessively spammed the forums by creating multiple accounts and posting the same kind of threads over and over again because Mannetosen left the game.

Well you cant call that spamming because I created a post and it was removed then other managers also created it (shortfuse and zyd) also was deleted so that was very suspicios and I was thinking you are hiding something if you would not delete that topic and said what happened no one me or anyone of other users would not have to created that topic again.

Man, why don't you just lay low and stop talking for awhile man and no one will notice you and you ca play the game peacefully.

It just seems like it's the attention you need, not the actual game itself.

I've never had an issue with ya Humors, and I still don't but if you want peace you have to be peaceful yourself and lay low. Your bed has been made and you have to sleep in it, so try and make it as easy and peaceful as possible if you're staying around.

• Upvote 1

I didn't even notice u where at all until this thread appeared

And if u hadn't made this thread and kept on the down lo no one would of cared

And y make a thread y not message him to apologise

I did but he did ignore it. So I decided to take it to the forum to show that people want him in the chat and he would come back for them.

Subject : Rick

hey man sorry will not joke likt that agian with you. come back in chat I left you can sit chat you are good for chat I have allways asid you are only good mod get back dont be like this.

Why do you have to make it so difficult to read?

Difficult ? you start at the left and go to the right, 1 letter at a time, when you run out, go down to the next line,...See ? hard

• Upvote 5

Sorry as I said I even gave you +1 because I know I was little wrong there. I didnt want to waste anyones times just that I wanted to make some conversation in chat and I knew if I told you right away it was me the chat would be as dead as it was last week. So I asked you how to get QFC fight and then changed my name to ''PurpleAki'' and you got angry at me. I hope you come back to chat and as I said I will not joke with you like this ever again :P