Ughh

Ekolishift

I played this game a few years ago under a different name and I seem to keep having this bad luck of everytime I get in line for a title shot the org starts to go inactive. It's happening again. I have not played long enough to have a top guy in a stable org so I have newer guys in smaller Orgs. I have a guy who will probably be really good in a few years game time and he should have a title shot and now the owner has not logged in since the 22. I'm not gonna put anyone out there but a small bit of investigation and you can figure who I'm talking about.

it happens with smaller orgs or simply real life happens and managers cant keep them going -- only difference is top orgs get traded around thus stay up and running -- hopefully you will reach your inactivity clause so and can leave -- or after 30 days of no logging in i think everyone can leave -- not sure if thats how it works but there is something in place where you can leave just in case you signed a super long inactivity clause

Few questions.

What is the point of having a second fight with this guy? He is 18 years old and has no striking same as wrestling how you want to win fights with him? You fight in QFC if you have fighters who can handle others in QFC or if you want to test hiddens of your project but your QFC there makes no sense you will just lose.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilepublic.php?FID=282286

Your gym needs to have the best equipment and cleanliness all the time. Currently your equipment is at Excellente and you are not getting the best training you can get.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gympublic.php?gmid=3547

I was the same once. I ran Lions Share MMA and only ran 3 events before getting bored and leaving the site for like 6 months. A shame cause there was a few solid enough looking fighters in it. Every manager quit pretty much that were signed to it too, hate to think I had a hand in them leaving cause the org going down disappointed them. On the plus side if was the first org Storman Norman ever signed fighters too and he turned out alright so I blame the other managers :D

On the plus side if was the first org Storman Norman ever signed fighters too and he turned out alright so I blame the other managers :D

yeah I remember having to wait till the org closed to be able to get Jake LaMotta out of his contract. Paid off though cause he got some extra training in and went on to win 25 yr old creation of the year(along with that other guy)

This is why if you sign to an org that is pretty new, unless it's a manager that has been in the game for more than a year you should always ask for a low inactivity clause. Not anything crazy low mind you but 30 days it a long time to weight if the manager goes inactive.

Few questions.

What is the point of having a second fight with this guy? He is 18 years old and has no striking same as wrestling how you want to win fights with him? You fight in QFC if you have fighters who can handle others in QFC or if you want to test hiddens of your project but your QFC there makes no sense you will just lose.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilepublic.php?FID=282286

Your gym needs to have the best equipment and cleanliness all the time. Currently your equipment is at Excellente and you are not getting the best training you can get.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gympublic.php?gmid=3547

I am currently at 948 skill points with him so if I train anymore I'm going to go into level 2 of QFC. Plus the first fight I had with him I had a lot going on and I totally forget the set the sliders and everything was at 50/50. I wanna fight him and see how his chin will handle and a few other things. He is not the fighter though that I was mentioning above. I own the gym I currently have him in so I plan on getting his skills up as far as I can then find a good sparring gym or bring in some good sparring partners as my guys get older